Hampton Inn-Buena Park

Hckynut56

Earning My Ears
Hoping to stay a bit off the beaten path we (party of 8) have rez at the Hampton Inn in Buena Park. Seems central to most all attractions (DL, MM,KBF) and based on the comments of the staff just off the busy road. Most web site reviews read so far give good marks. But as I have done on the Orlando D-boards I'm looking for your comments, concerns.
This is our first trip out west. We're hoping to make it a good one.

Thanks !! :sunny:

We stayed there for only one night a couple of years ago and it was nice. The included breakfast was good with a huge selection of food. It is right off the main road that Knott's is on about a mile away.

:wave2:
Thanks GrumpyMom1 for your insite.

How about anyone else ?? Local folks....anyone know anything about this property, surrounding area ???

Thanks again !!

It's close to Knott's, on Orangethorpe just off of Beach Blvd (which is the main tourist street). The hotel backs onto the 91 fwy just before the connector with the 5 fwy, which is what will get you to Disneyland. Only about a 15 minute drive to DL. Not much you'd want to walk to in the really immediate area of the hotel, but you could take a very short drive down Beach Blvd for plenty of restaurants, or over to Buena Park Mall, where they've recently added a number of good places to eat.

I've never been inside the hotel, but from the outside it looks just fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter