Handmade Cards

PollyannaMom

I was a click-clack champ!!
I'm looking to start making greeting cards instead of buying them (partly to save money, partly to avoid buying the ones in plastic wrappers, and partly so I've always got them on hand when I need one).

I've done a lot of scrapbooking and have a decent collection of rubber stamps, so I'm not worried about how to make the fronts pretty - but I don't always want to write full letters on the inside.

For those of you who make cards, what do you do on the insides?

Leave them blank - that way you can personalize them as you see fit

But a large blank space to fill is just what I'm trying to avoid:
...I don't always want to write full letters on the inside.

I've just written a large "Happy Birthday" or "Happy Anniversary" with marker before, but I feel like it doesn't look nearly as good as the front when I do that.

I'm thinking about writing a poem and printing copies to glue inside or something??

I leave mine blank for notes.

You could add a die cut or sticker that meshes with your card's theme and colour scheme. Adding poems or sayings and gluing them inside is a good option. If you have a Silhouette or Cricut, you can use the machine to write the poem or saying on the card for you.

You could add a die cut or sticker that meshes with your card's theme and colour scheme. Adding poems or sayings and gluing them inside is a good option. If you have a Silhouette or Cricut, you can use the machine to write the poem or saying on the card for you.

I do have a Cricut, but it's the old kind without computer software, just cartridges to cut letters and shapes.

I might do some today that have balloons on the front and a happy birthday stamp inside.

I do have a Cricut, but it's the old kind without computer software, just cartridges to cut letters and shapes.

I might do some today that have balloons on the front and a happy birthday stamp inside.
I understand. I have an old Cricut. I need to donate it to the thrift shop.

I bought a Silhouette Cameo a year or so ago during a big sale and love it. I saved and saved and finally found it at a price that was in my budget.

I'd love to see what you do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!