Happy 15 suggestions

CalabiYau

Earning My Ears
Hi!

What would you suggest for happy 15 in Tokyo disneyland and disneysea?
We are spending there full 3 days, 2 disney sea and 1 in disneyland.

My doubt is if this 15min are enough to actually ride Tower of Terror or Toy Story mania and also to get the other FP, or even with this 15min I'll face long lines to ride and I should just focus on get a FP.

I've read that Toystory is simply crazy...

So my idea would be just grab the ToT FP and then line for Center of the earth, skipping ToyStory at least for the first day. This seems feasible. But are we wasting our happy 15? Or this is a good approach?

The second day, I might try ToyStory, either FP or ride it at this happy15, but it depends on how crowded could it be at this moment. Any experience? I

We'll visit it in early september, tuesday to thursday (not high season)

Regarding disneyland, it seems that there is only access to Buzz at this happy15. But people recommend to grab quickly the monsters FP and line in Pooh hunt. So I am not sure if I could get late if I spend these minutes in Buzz...

What do you think? Any other idea?

Thanks!!!

One morning during our trip in May of 16, we got in line early for the Happy 15 planning on rushing to Fantasyland and doing Peter Pan. We walked quickly through the World Bazaar and the hub, only to encounter an employee at the castle saying Fantasyland wouldn't open for another 5 minutes. So not everything is open for Happy 15. The main purpose is just to get to near the front of the line for the ride you really want to ride, or to grab a major fast pass.

Thanks!

Yes, I agree. I'll just use it to be in front of line of some ride and grab an early FP... An interesting prize anyway...

We just went in January of this year - we were at the parks Monday through Thursday, so it was not a very busy time.

At DisneySea on our first day, we pulled a ToT fast pass and then rode standby on Journey to the Center of the Earth (was basically a walk on). On our second DisneySea day, we pulled a Toy Story fast pass (the line was long, but moved fairly quickly) and then went to Cape Cod to get in line for a photo with Duffy. Those photo lines were super long all day. On our final DisneySea day, we bypassed the rides and went straight to Cape Cod to get in line for a photo with Shellie Mae...those lines got crazy as well.

On our Disneyland day, we pulled a Monsters fast pass and then went to Pooh's Hunny Hunt. For Monsters, we weren't able to actually pull the fast pass until the park officially opened...so we were just lined up at the machines until opening. However, we were still ahead of the crowds getting over to Pooh and didn't have to wait too long (we probably waited about 15 min).

We just went in January of this year - we were at the parks Monday through Thursday, so it was not a very busy time.

At DisneySea on our first day, we pulled a ToT fast pass and then rode standby on Journey to the Center of the Earth (was basically a walk on). On our second DisneySea day, we pulled a Toy Story fast pass (the line was long, but moved fairly quickly) and then went to Cape Cod to get in line for a photo with Duffy. Those photo lines were super long all day. On our final DisneySea day, we bypassed the rides and went straight to Cape Cod to get in line for a photo with Shellie Mae...those lines got crazy as well.

On our Disneyland day, we pulled a Monsters fast pass and then went to Pooh's Hunny Hunt. For Monsters, we weren't able to actually pull the fast pass until the park officially opened...so we were just lined up at the machines until opening. However, we were still ahead of the crowds getting over to Pooh and didn't have to wait too long (we probably waited about 15 min).

Thanks a lot!

I'll try to do the same as your first 2 days in TDS and the TDL visit. It seems quite feasible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!