Happy Anniversary to Tracy & Bill

calypso*a*go-go

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Today is their 16th anniversary...cheers to our favorite wino and her awesome hubby!!!

:love: Happy Anniversary!! :love:

I certainly hope she's not working today...she should be anniversarying!! :rolleyes1

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Have fun.

Happy-Anniversary-Balloon-Bouquet.jpg

Have a nice day!!!!!!

Happy Anniversary Tracy and Bill!

Enjoy your cruise.

Thanks everyone! We had a nice day though somewhat reminiscent of our wedding day. It was nice in the morning, no rain, and then on our way over to the Beach Club, it started raining. No worries, it stopped before we got there. We headed over to get a slushie in France (the one thing I really wanted) and after we started drinking, it started to rain. We darted into the Tangerine Cafe and got some lunch (and luckily a table) before the skies opened up. It finally slowed enough so we went to the American Adventure. There we got a call from Minnie & Mickey and a certificate for our Magic Moment :goodvibes

That's when the skies opened again plus the lightening and thunder. We got stuck at American Adventure for over an hour after the show. Finally, we got a plastic bag for our certificate and made a run for it.

The day ended with a sunset! Yes we had a sunset! We went to dinner at Jiko and I ate way too much, but it was very good. They gave us an anniversary card signed by CMs from different countries in Africa in their native language. We also got a special dessert.

All in all, a very nice day! Now we are off to the cruise!!!

Oh, why was this reminiscent? The rain! It rained when we started saying our vows and didn't stop for more than a week! This time it rained for a week until now. Hopefully we will have clear skies now :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!