Happy Birthday, Disney Steve!

SorcererHeidi

Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me
:bday: , @disneysteve - lots of magic, and great health. I admire your devotion to your family, and providing interesting travel experiences with them. I also admire your knowledge of a lot of off-property alternatives, and enthusiasm for the whole travel experience. And I know you're totally involved in helping others feel their best selves, which says a lot. I'm also in awe (and a bit jealous - LOL) of how many meets and events you've been to, and how many of the Team you've been able to meet. :) Last but not least, I'm smiling as I think of you as a friend. :)

Happy birthday Steve! You've always been an amazing friend to me giving me awesome advice! I hope it's a wonderful celebration and year!

Thanks everyone. I'm just getting around to seeing this thread. I spent my birthday working at my office 8-3 and then at urgent care 5-9. Very exciting, I know. Don't be too jealous.

I appreciate all the good thoughts and kind words.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter