Happy Squirrel Appreciation Day!

And here I was sure you were organizing and directing the NSS Rescue and Relief efforts in Hattiesburg.

We actually had a tornado come through the Western side of my county here in Lauderdale so focused our efforts on that one instead.

My alma mater in Hattiesburg has had two tornadoes affect campus in the last 4 years.

http://www.nationaldaycalendar.com/squirrel-appreciation-day-january-21/ said:
Squirrel Appreciation Dayis observed annually on January 21. The creator, Christy Hargrove, is a wildlife rehabilitator in North Carolina and is affiliated with the Western North Carolina Nature Center. According to Christy, “Celebration of the event itself is up to the individual or group — anything from putting out extra food for the squirrels to learning something new about the species.”
By the looks of Tiggerdad's grill, I learned that Squirrel Ribs are bigger than I thought. Must be them southern squirrels.
:rotfl2:

Ah Protein Zika Virus and Malaria all in one stop If those are from rogue members of the NSS isn't that still Cannibalism?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!