Happy to join the group

pigelet

Mouseketeer
We can't wait to go. It is our 2nd DC we first went on Magic 3/2001. DS was not 3 yet. Vowed we would go again when he was old enough to get into Oceaneers Club. Now he is 4 and DD is 6. Look forward to the midafternoon coctails by the adults oly pool. We were in St. Martin last Jan (1/30 - 2/6)for a week and the weather was perfect. Looking forward to the same Any more 6 year old girls?? Do you get upgraded?
We are in Cat. 5 almost to the back of the ship. We were going to take cat. 6 but there is no room guarantee and we did not want to be in the front of the ship. During our last cruise we had 25 foot swells and boy can that boat rock!
I have gathered a few thing together for the cruise. I guess we should bring sweaters leaving the port?
I read somewhere you can bring alcohol on the boat, is this true? We just bought on board last time. Beer & vodka are soooo cheap in St. Martin.
Looking forward to a great week!!

Welcome and when are you sailing? I have a DD6 and DD14. We are sailing on Dec 14, 2002 Eastern.:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter