Harbor Blvd Hotel for 6 Guests

alexi120

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have experience getting a single room (or suite?) for 6 guests near DL? I know Park Vue and Del Sol offer 2 queens with a bunk, which is acceptable, but I'm looking for additional options. I was not a fan of Del Sol, and Park Vue has very few of these rooms available.

TIA!

Edited to add no sleeper sofas. While a kid-at-heart guest in our party doesn't mind the top bunk, I don't think anyone wants a sleeper sofa.

Last edited:
A sleeper sofa may be uncomfortable, but most of the bunk beds are not big enough for adults. They are not the standard size bunks you would find in your house. We were given a bunk room during our Del Sol stay, odd as it was only my husband and I. The beds were small and had a weight limit listed in the top bunk.
Desert inn has rooms with a sleeper that does 6. They also have "suites" that are 2 rooms combined and you would have 4 queens plus 2 bathrooms.

We are staying in a 2 bedroom suite at the Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn. They just remodeled and it's saying online it should be 2 queen beds and 1 king bed but I can't verify that until we stay in May.

The Camelot Inn has a 2 room set-up. Only 1 bathroom though. At least the one we stayed in.

We stayed at Anaheim Carriage Inn last year as a family of 7. It was a suite with 2 bedrooms with 2 queen beds in each room and 2 bathrooms. It’s about 3 blocks away, so it’s not right there but it usually took about 15 minutes to walk to Disney.

Castle Inn & Suites had an option with a king & two queens. Also Springhill Suites had a 2 queen and bunk beds a couple years ago that fit adults. Both just had 1 bathroom though. Courtyard Marriott might be another option, idk the sizes of their bunks.

When we stayed in Park Vue a few years we did the " 2 room - 2 queens in 1 & 1 queen in the 2nd " room. So it could comfortably sleep 6 as long as everyone is OK sharing a bed.

The Courtyard with the waterpark across the street from Disneyland sleeps 6. They have bunk beds, but last time we were there, my husband, who is 6'1", slept on the bottom bunk with plenty of space. It's a little more expensive than other options, but is also a good quality compared to other hotels nearby.

They have a room With 3 Full size bunk beds at home wood suites. But one would be stuck on a sofa. Maybe you need 2 rooms.

Desert inn & suites has big rooms. $$

Does it have to be a single room or single suite? We usually do 2 connecting rooms (premium, if available) at the Candy Cane Inn. The premium rooms have 2 queen beds each (and you can do a rollaway or air mattress, too) with more square footage than a standard room, breakfast delivered to the room, bathrobes, amenities basket, DVD players, microwave, and small refrigerator. For us, that works like a suite with two bathrooms instead of one.

Homewood Suites has 2 bdrm suites I believe. Free cooked breakfast daily, free light meal mon-thurs with wine/beer included. Right next to Toy Story parking lot. It's been our go-to since it opened a couple of years back, a really nice property.

I don't know if you're talking adults or kids/what kind of set up you need, but residence inn convention center has 1 bed suites with 2 queens in the bedroom, and a queen sleeper sofa. They also have 2 bed suites available. Free full breakfast, just built in late 2016. We always stay there! (2 adults, 3 kids.)

Thanks for all the input! Many of the options I've looked into aren't available. I'm hoping maybe I need to give them a call as opposed to them already being booked.

We are staying in a 2 bedroom suite at the Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn. They just remodeled and it's saying online it should be 2 queen beds and 1 king bed but I can't verify that until we stay in May.
Any update on how things worked out for you? TIA!!

Could try somewhere like Dolphins Cove. We have stayed in their 2 bedroom units a few times. They also have 3 bedroom options available. Rooms are large but nothing special. The grounds are gated and super nice IMO.

Second the courtyard Marriott Waterpark. Has two queen beds and bunk beds and is a really nice hotel to boot.

I have the queen suite reserved at the Courtyard. 2 queens in one room, bunk beds and a sofa bed in the other. More than I wanted to pay, but with 5 people I wanted more square footage. I didn't see that Best Western Plus Anaheim had a 2 room option. I probably would have chosen that but now they are booked. A short walk is a priority for me.

I have stayed in the park vue suite. It was just ok. My mom is a snob though and hated walking through the parking lot to get to our room. The suite is way in the back at park vue.

Any update on how things worked out for you? TIA!!
Yes, we really enjoyed our stay there! The room had been remodelded. It had 3 queen beds. 2 in the main room with the bathroom and 1 in the smaller attached room. The second room had plenty of room for the air mattress we brought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts