Hard Rock Club Level example Menu and Times

mrspurple

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know what kind of food they serve at the Hard Rock resort Club Level? We would getting 3 rooms and some of the kids are young, but we also have older teens/adults. I am trying to figure out if it is worth the extra $140ish per room. I asked in a different thread and it seems like we can visit the room in check in and check out day all day (we are only staying one night).

The lounge is open from 7am-10pm. Breakfast is from 7-10 and includes cereal, bagels, toast, oatmeal, donuts, pastries, croissants, hard boiled eggs, fruit, coffee, juice, tea. Afternoon snack is from 12-3 and includes granola bars and bagged chips, sun chips, Doritos, cookies, and fruit. Appetizers are from 5-7pm and include wine and beer and each night the hot appetizers change. There's usually cheese and crackers and then there are usually two hot appetizers (ex. chicken wings, empanadas, mac &cheese bites), a salad, and veggie platter. Dessert is from 8:30-9:30 and changes every night - usually there are cookies and something with it- strawberry shortcake, sundaes, or churros. There are soft drinks out all the time as well as bottled water.

My understanding is that you have access from arrival on check in day, but on check out day you only have access until your check out time (11am). Not positive, but that may affect your decision.

My understanding is that you have access from arrival on check in day, but on check out day you only have access until your check out time (11am). Not positive, but that may affect your decision.

Yep, I’ve just asked the Club Lounge manager and technically on your check out day you only have access till check out time.

You can extend till late afternoon on occasion but usually you are not allowed access once evening food and drink service has started. Numbers are allocated on rooms reserved.

This is for all hotels with Club Level.

Interestingly, that’s different from the rule at the Disney hotels. Makes sense though, and I think the Disney clubs are physically a little bigger at most of the resorts. We usually take earlier flights out of Orlando so it doesn’t affect us.

For the OP, for us the “worth” is more on the time savings and convenience (and we also just find it fun to be honest) than the monetary savings.

Can you get a late check out (1:00 pm) on club level?
Check with the TM in the club lounge at the desk.
Or with the lobby front desk.

If they are sold out for the day you are checking out, not sure if they will grant a time after 12:00.

Don't wait until check out day to get your answer from them.
Ask the day prior.

This is interesting because when I booked Club at PBH for our August trip I was told I have until 10pm on check out day to use the club lounge offerings.

This is interesting because when I booked Club at PBH for our August trip I was told I have until 10pm on check out day to use the club lounge offerings.

we are referring to hard rock hotel club check out time

I do not know what PBH allows for late check out

We were on task with the thread on hrh menu example and time of food but you know how we ramble as a new subject leads to another
Lol

We have always had access to the HRH club lounge after check-out- even into the evening when we have late flights. I go to the front desk and make sure that my key is still coded for elevator access. They have given me a separate key card just for elevator access.

Yep, I’ve just asked the Club Lounge manager and technically on your check out day you only have access till check out time.

You can extend till late afternoon on occasion but usually you are not allowed access once evening food and drink service has started. Numbers are allocated on rooms reserved.

This is for all hotels with Club Level.

Quoting myself here...…..

Officially, you do NOT get access to Club Levels once evening food is being served.

However, as with us at RP, there are times they will extend the courtesy of letting folks stay longer. WE are usually gone by 2pm at the latest so would never require to be there for evening service, but I know folks have asked and been told an absolute no.

So, don't depend on it or take it as read you will be allowed to do this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!