Hard Rock club level question

NJlauren

DIS Veteran
We had a great check in experience, the team member was just lovely. My daughter says I talk to everyone and we had a great conversation whatever that means.

Anyway check in was this AM, we got back from the parks and we have a very nice welcome basket from her. Is this always given? Or a bit of an extra? I am fine either way, but I really would like to thank her, if we see her again, if it was an extra. As the thread mentions we are at hard rock club level.

Thanks!

Last edited:
We had a great check in experience, the team member was just lovely. My daughter says I talk to everyone and we had a great conversation whatever that means.

Anyway check in was this AM, we got back from the parks and we have a very nice welcome basket from her. Is this always given? Or a bit of an extra? I am fine either way, but I really would like to thank her, if we see her again, if it was an extra. As the thread mentions we are at hard rock club level.

Thanks!

Absolutely an extra......and a lovely surprise for you!

We had a great check in experience, the team member was just lovely. My daughter says I talk to everyone and we had a great conversation
You and my mother both! Tell your daughter it is inherited and before she realizes it she will be doing the same! :D

Niceness is so sparse these days that the person was probably genuinely happy to talk with someone kind like you. Without even trying, you probably made her day and she responded in kind.

I love your story!

You and my mother both! Tell your daughter it is inherited and before she realizes it she will be doing the same! :D

Niceness is so sparse these days that the person was probably genuinely happy to talk with someone kind like you. Without even trying, you probably made her day and she responded in kind.

I love your story!
Thank you!

Oh she already does talk to everyone too! She doesn’t realize it yet, and she may need me to start the conversation but once I do she is talking up a storm with everyone too!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter