Hard Rock discounts

Which phone number did you call to get this great rate? I've been waiting to make my ressies for April with the ent. book or the fan club.

Well I just called LOEWS and HRH directly and they said they were already sold out of ENT rates for my dates..............ugh I will call back later. They were not out yesterday and today they are gone?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Just booked. Got $155 for deluxe room April 9 - 16. Yippee!!!!!!

I Tried for March 8 to March 12 and the rates were not available.
Oh well.

I called 1-800-563-9711 and I believe it was Loews. She wasn't too informed about the rooms since she tried to tell me that a club room was the biggest room and that there was no difference between a standard and a deluxe. Make sure you know what you want. I think if I was calling Hard Rock directly they would have been a little more informed so this must have been a Loews representative. She also said she would e-mail me my confirmation. I wanted to make sure that my rate would be guaranteed in writing.

I have talked to four differnet people this morning and all were clueless. I decided to try expedia, and gues what the rates are there! Booked HRH for $124 plus tax garden room in Jan. Good Luck!

I just called Lowes and got the $125 E-Rate for May 6th and 7th.
The lady helping me said to check back periodicly for better rates.
The E-Rates are finally out. I have been calling for weeks for ressies in May and have been told to keep trying later. Can't wait until May! :)
ADP

Are your talking about the entertainment book rate? I have the ent. book from the Pgh. area. How do I get the ent. rate for the HRH in Orlando? Do I need to buy an Orlando ent. book?

You just need the Entertainment Book from any area. Your Pittsburgh book should be fine. You need the card in the book however. It should have come with the book. You will have to show the card upon check-in to the Hard Rock. And yes, they do ask for it. If you do not have it they will charge you Rack Rate.
ADP ;)

Wow! Just called HRH for Easter week, starting 3/29 and told there not only was no E-rates, but there were no rooms available at all. Guess I'll hold onto my AAA rates and be happy with them.

Hi!

From what I understand, the Entertainment rates are only going to be offered Sunday-Thursday. Can anyone verify this?

I booked the Entertainment rate of $125 +tax for Thur. 8/13, Fri 8/14 and Sat. 8/15. I don't know if I got the e rate for the whole stay because my stay starts on a Thursday or not.

Hope that helps:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter