HARD ROCK HOTEL INFO, FAQ and more........

Rollaways not included

$25 charge per night

I would make a pallet on the floor
Call star service when you are in your room and have them bring pillows, linens, blankets, etc
Pad the floor and make the pallet

Some homies have stayed they bring or buy a blow up floater to use as a mattress

Some homies have stayed they bring or buy a blow up floater to use as a mattress
Just what I was going to mention. Growing up with 2 brothers and a sister, we almost always brought a couple of blow-up pool floaters wherever we went. And usually my brothers and I were relegated to the floats. And while I preferred sleeping in a bed, I would always take sleeping on the floater over not making the trip. :)

Does anyone know at what time you start/stop having access to the Club lounge when staying club level? I am trying to figure out if it would be worth it to pay the extra for club level. (like can we have breakfast there on check-in day, or really we can only access it after 4 PM or whenever check in happens, same with next day, can you use it after checkout hours?)

Yes, as soon as you check-in you can use the Club room. And I think you can check-in as early as 6am (though the room may not be ready until much later in the day.)

Does anyone know at what time you start/stop having access to the Club lounge when staying club level? I am trying to figure out if it would be worth it to pay the extra for club level. (like can we have breakfast there on check-in day, or really we can only access it after 4 PM or whenever check in happens, same with next day, can you use it after checkout hours?)

Yeah I’m pretty sure it’s in your favor both ways, use it as soon as you check in, and good until the end of the day you check out.

You can use the club lounge from 7am on check in day until it closes on your check out day at 10pm

Re Club Level Breakfast. Is it "adequate?" We aren't "stuff your face for $4.99 in Vegas at the buffet" type of people. Rather, if they have oatmeal, some kind of bagel/pastry etc, cereal, fresh fruit and juice/milk/coffee, we are more than happy.

Awesome, how about after checkout time? Can you eat after being at the park if it is in the afternoon?

Awesome, how about after checkout time? Can you eat after being at the park if it is in the afternoon?

Yes you can use the lounge the entire day after checkout. Your room key should still work in the elevator to get you up to the 7th floor. if it doesn't, no worries- go to the front desk and tell them and they will give you a key to use for the elevator.

Re Club Level Breakfast. Is it "adequate?" We aren't "stuff your face for $4.99 in Vegas at the buffet" type of people. Rather, if they have oatmeal, some kind of bagel/pastry etc, cereal, fresh fruit and juice/milk/coffee, we are more than happy.

I think it's fine- the oatmeal and hard boiled eggs are pretty filling. And there's all that you mentioned as well. They have yogurt, too- just remembered!

Like Pattyw said, that’s exactly what it is. The mini bagels and hard boiled eggs every day were totally fine for us. In general with most Dis/Uni clubs, people are happy with the breakfasts, but when they expect to make a full meal of the evening appetizers is when they can be disappointed. (I know some people do make a full meal out of it, and that’s good for them if they can, but that’s generally not the intention.) And don’t expect “lunch” at all, it’s just little snacks like bags of chips during the day.

this is from the front page of this thread
ONSITE CAR RENTAL:

As of April 16, 2018, Hertz will no longer have a rental stand onsite.
They will be replaced by AVIS car rental

Does anyone know how to make an Avis reservation for June since the Hard Rock location doesn't show up on the Avis website as a place to book a rental - the only one that they have close is the Double Tree

Never mind it is there today - locations are there but you can't make any reservations until closer to when they open the rental counter according to Avis because the fleet is available yet. So I guess I will have to wait until mid April to make a June reservation.

Last edited:
Yes I have that info about Avis on the sticky when it was announced over a week ago

this is from the front page of this thread
ONSITE CAR RENTAL:

As of April 16, 2018, Hertz will no longer have a rental stand onsite.
They will be replaced by AVIS car rental

Does anyone know how to make an Avis reservation for June since the Hard Rock location doesn't show up on the Avis website as a place to book a rental - the only one that they have close is the Double Tree

Never mind it is there today - locations are there but you can't make any reservations until closer to when they open the rental counter according to Avis because the fleet is available yet. So I guess I will have to wait until mid April to make a June reservation.
I wonder if that will affect Avis rental counter across the road at the plaza? I have a rental reserved for 4/21. Wonder if they will honor my rental at the HRH Avis and save me the walk.

I have two nights reserved for May, with the Seasonal Pass discount. Has anyone stayed in October and used that discount? I am trying to determine if the savings will still be as significant in the Fall (as I found for May) or would I end up staying at POP and taking an Uber.

Hard to get any discount in October with the popularity of HHN. Had to pay rack rate last year. We had a short stay that didn't qualify for the SMSM(stay more save more)

I normally stay a week at a time (to maximize the SMSM rate) and can usually get that during October.

While it is very possible they may offer an AP rate during October, most of the time those rates aren't added until a month or 2 in advance. And it is also possible that if you try to make a reservation in August for an October stay, you might not be able to find the room type you are looking for (may be booked up.) So keep that in mind.

If UO can fill the rooms for October, doubt they would need to have ap discounts released to fill the hotels

Hhn event in October usually brings people to the parks and fills the rooms especially for weekends

SMSM is a discount all can use
Sometimes it is a 3 night ( or 4 night) requirement to be eligible for using this general public code

Looking to book early October- Columbus Day weekend and even the SMSM discount is super limited on room choices. No club rooms at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter