HARD ROCK HOTEL INFO, FAQ and more........

rock royalty does exist. I confirmed it last week and registered. Saves you alot of time at check in.

I registered too, but haven't received anything other than an email. Do I need a card or something to use that line?

I registered too, but haven't received anything other than an email. Do I need a card or something to use that line?
No we just give them our name and they look it up . You get points at the Hard Rock store too. They look up your membership by your email address.

rock royalty does exist. I confirmed it last week and registered. Saves you alot of time at check in.
Right, there are Hard Rock Rewards. If you sign up you earn points for stays and purchases in store or cafe. You also get to stand in the Rewards check in line, which is often shorter. However, this program is unrelated to staying club level. Anyone can join and anyone who is a Rewards member can use the line.

The person checking us on first stay told us about it and specially mentioned the special check line. We were not staying club level. We have already earned food rewards at the cafe so it's worth joining. Besides, it's free so why not

Get the app and you won't need a card at all

Right, there are Hard Rock Rewards. If you sign up you earn points for stays and purchases in store or cafe. You also get to stand in the Rewards check in line, which is often shorter. However, this program is unrelated to staying club level. Anyone can join and anyone who is a Rewards member can use the line.

The person checking us on first stay told us about it and specially mentioned the special check line. We were not staying club level. We have already earned food rewards at the cafe so it's worth joining. Besides, it's free so why not

Get the app and you won't need a card at all

Yep- great program if you visit Hard Rock hotels and eat at Hard Rock Cafe. We have accrued 4 FREE nights over the last few years!!

I used to stay exclusively at HRH all the time.
Started staying at RPR but will very likely return to HRH for my next planned visit.
Already booked at rpr for the fall, but next stay will be HRH.

Since Loews is dropping their YouFirst program at the end of this year, I'll work on more credits for my Hard Rock Rewards/royalty program

I used to stay exclusively at HRH all the time.
Started staying at RPR but will very likely return to HRH for my next planned visit.
Already booked at rpr for the fall, but next stay will be HRH.

Since Loews is dropping their YouFirst program at the end of this year, I'll work on more credits for my Hard Rock Rewards/royalty program

Yep- I got that e-mail about You First! They didn't say it would be replaced with any other kind of loyalty program, either.

The Hard Rock points do add up fast! And i was pleasantly surprised when I called the other day to redeem a free night. And I got one for late June!

@pattyw, how does it work if you've already booked a trip through Universal, but then want to utilize Hard Rock Rewards free nights? Will it mess up my current reservation, in other words will I end up having to rebook the non-free days through Universal again? Will I have to move to a different room? Just wondering how that works.

Yep- I got that e-mail about You First! They didn't say it would be replaced with any other kind of loyalty program, either.

The Hard Rock points do add up fast! And i was pleasantly surprised when I called the other day to redeem a free night. And I got one for late June!

What? I'm a platinum member and got no email. That's disappointing about it...definitely will change the way I book.

@pattyw, how does it work if you've already booked a trip through Universal, but then want to utilize Hard Rock Rewards free nights? Will it mess up my current reservation, in other words will I end up having to rebook the non-free days through Universal again? Will I have to move to a different room? Just wondering how that works.

When you accrue enough points for a free night (in Orlando its 30,000), you call the Hard Rock Rewards number and get a free night certificate issued. Then you call the number on the certificate to check for room availability. There's only so many rooms allocated for the free rooms, so you have to be flexible. We've booked them in January, March, September, and most recently June! The free night does not include club level. We've been offered to upgrade our reservation to club for a fee- it's usually around $90. We've done this as we've had a continuing reservation on club level.

With your current reservation, you'd still have to call, get the certificate, and call that number to check availability. If you're staying more than one night, I'm sure you could use the certificate for the free night and modify your existing reservation.

What? I'm a platinum member and got no email. That's disappointing about it...definitely will change the way I book.

I was surprised to get the e-mail. We've been YouFirst members for years, but we usually stay at the Hard Rock so we've not accrued enough stays with You First to get us to an upper level.

I was surprised to get the e-mail. We've been YouFirst members for years, but we usually stay at the Hard Rock so we've not accrued enough stays with You First to get us to an upper level.

When did the email go out? Looked through my spam and nothing there either.

When you accrue enough points for a free night (in Orlando its 30,000), you call the Hard Rock Rewards number and get a free night certificate issued. Then you call the number on the certificate to check for room availability. There's only so many rooms allocated for the free rooms, so you have to be flexible. We've booked them in January, March, September, and most recently June! The free night does not include club level. We've been offered to upgrade our reservation to club for a fee- it's usually around $90. We've done this as we've had a continuing reservation on club level.

With your current reservation, you'd still have to call, get the certificate, and call that number to check availability. If you're staying more than one night, I'm sure you could use the certificate for the free night and modify your existing reservation.

Thanks, Patty! Just got off the phone. Was able to use the free night for the first night of my stay which was a Saturday night, so saved on the weekend rate. Modified the rest of my ressie. I then called HRH directly to make sure everything was good with both reservations and they told me that although not guaranteed, I should probably be able to stay in the same room for the entire trip. Still have to show up for new room keys, etc., but the process was easy enough. Thanks for the help!

Thanks, Patty! Just got off the phone. Was able to use the free night for the first night of my stay which was a Saturday night, so saved on the weekend rate. Modified the rest of my ressie. I then called HRH directly to make sure everything was good with both reservations and they told me that although not guaranteed, I should probably be able to stay in the same room for the entire trip. Still have to show up for new room keys, etc., but the process was easy enough. Thanks for the help!

That's great news! They are very good at the HRH! In all the stays we've had we've never had to move rooms. We've had free nights followed by paid nights as well as AP discounted nights followed by stay more save more or rack rates. We always call beforehand to link the reservations and verify upon check in. We just go down and get new room keys the morning of the new reservation. The four free nights we've received since becoming Hard Rock Rewards members has saved us a lot of $$- it makes staying there often very much worth it!

Please come back and share the details of your stay at HRH and vacation! I love reading about other's vacations- it's like I'm there, too!:)

Can you request a late check out (1:00 pm) if so, where do you do it - I am staying on club level if that matters.

Can you request a late check out (1:00 pm) if so, where do you do it - I am staying on club level if that matters.

Yes- we've received noon no problem. I haven't asked for 1pm, but if they are able to accommodate you, they will! And even when we don't ask for a late checkout, we sometimes stay in the room until 11:30 or so- the housekeepers have never rushed us!

I've asked the club concierge to call for us. They are happy to do so. Or you could call star service from your room if you prefer .

Last edited:
Hey guys, I have a question.
We want to stay at Hard Rock Hotel for our upcoming trip in Jan 2019. My DH & myself, 2 DD's all grown up & our little DD, aged 11.

We love club level & want to enjoy access this time too.
I've been trying to find our info but can't find anything, so I'm asking you guys, if anyone knows the answer:

The double queen room seems quite small for all 5 of us. Is there a possibility to get one of the bigger rooms/suites with access to the club? Any other available options without breaking the bank?:)

Thanks Y'all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts