HARD ROCK HOTEL INFO, FAQ and more........

Anyone else hear from today (Mon June 8th) Club Level for Hard Rock will be in the Avalon Foyer and ballroom?

It makes sense as their Club Room is very small.

And a good way for the hotels to spread folks out a bit more.

Schumi, I reached out to a friend at HR, currently Club is closed all together, no decisions have been made on reopening or moving of the lounge currently, also anyone who had a Club booking is being given a $100 dollar per night hotel food and beverage credit, as far as how long that will go on is to be determined also, it could end tomorrow or 3 weeks from now. This was for folks that had existing reservations only.

UPDATE provided below by @Polyonmymind!!!

Last edited:
Schumi, I reached out to a friend at HR, currently Club is closed all together, no decisions have been made on reopening or moving of the lounge currently, also anyone who had a Club booking is being given a $100 dollar per night hotel food and beverage credit, as far as how long that will go on is to be determined also, it could end tomorrow or 3 weeks from now. This was for folks that had existing reservations only.
Interesting- we were able to make a Club level booking this weekend for September

Interesting- we were able to make a Club level booking this weekend for September

Yes you can still make bookings, this is for folks staying now, highly likely they will have alternative arrangements by September, again only for people staying currently with reservations made and kept pre covid.

Yes, I knew about the $100 per night credit for Club folks staying now.

I was sent a pm this morning from someone who had been told this by the HRH representative they spoke to.

Any updates on Housekeeping? Are they providing a credit if regular housekeeping services are not being performed?

Updated information on the Club Lounge experience at HRH and RP.

Link from Orlando Informer is below.

Thanks to @Polyonmymind for the information.

Universal Orlando hotels’ club levels during COVID-19
Starting on Monday, June 8, both Hard Rock Hotel and Royal Pacific Resort started up their club-level services once again. With the caveat that the new protocols and practices can continue to change, here’s what Loews has on tap for right now:

• Modified hours: food service in the morning will be from 7:00 to 10:00 am; in the evening, 5:00 to 7:00 pm; and dessert, 8:00 to 9:00 pm.
  • Increased cleaning and disinfecting will be implemented.
  • Lounge seating has been modified for social distancing, including some tables being rendered for the use of only one party and other tables being removed entirely.
  • The club concierge team continues to operate as the personal concierge for club-floor guests and their planning needs.
  • Modified locations: at Hard Rock, the club locations have been moved to the foyer, outside terrace, and Apollo boardroom. (They remain the same at Royal Pacific.)

https://orlandoinformer.com/blog/universal-orlando-hotels-coronavirus-reopening-works/

Thank you to those who sent me such lovely comments last night.....

I appreciate it ::yes::

Hello - anyone there or who has stayed since reopening? We are coning this Saturday 6/20, was wondering about recent experiences in the hotel, pool experiences, restaurants, etc. TIA!

Does anyone know the HRH pool hours since reopening? With the parks closing early, I hope to use the pool in the evening.

I currently have a Garden view room booked. We could save $75 over our trip to change to a Standard view room. We have never stayed at HRH before. Is the Garden view worth the $75?

I currently have a Garden view room booked. We could save $75 over our trip to change to a Standard view room. We have never stayed at HRH before. Is the Garden view worth the $75?
Without a balcony the view is not as important. Also if you are on an upper floor the view makes even less difference. There are no roof views. I’d save the money.

What is the difference between a Standard room with 2 queen beds and a Queen Room?
Are they the same price?
if different prices probably the view. The view is not as important as at WDW unless you are on a lower floor. There are no balconies. There are no roof views. I would call and ask. Their phone reservations number is answered promptly, usually with no wait.

Are they the same price?
if different prices probably the view. The view is not as important as at WDW unless you are on a lower floor. There are no balconies. There are no roof views. I would call and ask. Their phone reservations number is answered promptly, usually with no wait.

There is a difference in price. The Standard room just says "Standard". The 2 Queen Beds room says Garden view and is much cheaper than the standard room.

There is a difference in price. The Standard room just says "Standard". The 2 Queen Beds room says Garden view and is much cheaper than the standard room.
Usually the standard room is cheaper. I‘d go with garden view.

We are arriving Friday! Does the self service laundry operate via credit card or cash / quarters?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter