Harry Potter 6

pixiewings71

<marquee><font color=deeppink>Sweet!!! Totally!!!!
Ok, so this has NOTHING to do with DL but I just saw the trailer for the Half Blood Prince....OMG...this looks so gooooood!!!!!!!! Here's the link, there's more than 1 trailer, just watch the first one and then wait.....http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&vid=57e86ba6-ba4a-4e7c-ad98-ed64b911cbaf&playlist=videoByUuids:uuids:5c1730cc-49d3-4206-bc04-87fc8a8eea3b%2C28f2c2b1-2e5f-4ae7-be00-b48b38f561e8%2C894ee9d8-6d9d-4833-900d-949b3cdd43bd&from=MSNHP&tab=s120&gt1=42007

Ooh, I so want to see this. I love Harry Potter :thumbsup2

Thanks for the link - can not wait to go see this! My daughter and I will be those crazy people who line up at midnight for the first showing!:rotfl:

OMG I got goose bumps! I need to re read the 6th book now...so excited!!! :)

See I love the books but have not been a huge fan of the movies. I hope it is better then some of the others. I am still sad the series is over :(

Oh we are huge fans too!!!! I had the girls watch the trailers and they got all excited too. Especially DD12, her bday is in July so she wants to see it. As if a trip to DL isn't enough.....LOL

I have a friend on facebook who adores HP and immediately posted HD links to two different trailers once they were up. I was like "Meh, okay, I'll check it out" at first, but after, I MUST admit that the trailers are a stunning piece of cinematography. It looks like it'll be really good, though I am cringing at how much of the book they may have cut out.

I have a friend on facebook who adores HP and immediately posted HD links to two different trailers once they were up. I was like "Meh, okay, I'll check it out" at first, but after, I MUST admit that the trailers are a stunning piece of cinematography. It looks like it'll be really good, though I am cringing at how much of the book they may have cut out.

I agree. I think the first two movies, although not as exciting, were better because they held true to the book. But the last few have strayed away and it sucks. But hoepfully it'll still be a great movie. :goodvibes

I KNOW! I'm moving to Cali before it comes out and none of my friends there want to go see it. I guess I'll be going solo. I absolutely do not mind... nobody talks while I watch my Harry Potter! The trailer looks soooo amazing!

I KNOW! I'm moving to Cali before it comes out and none of my friends there want to go see it. I guess I'll be going solo. I absolutely do not mind... nobody talks while I watch my Harry Potter! The trailer looks soooo amazing!

You can come with us Boo. LOL They do have to cut a lot out of the books to make the movies but I have been happy with the results so far. It will be much much harder with these last 2. I'm just really happy it's all the same actors, well except Dumbledore because he's no longer with us. :)

My whole family loves HP too.

My daughter and son have read the books no less than 3 times each!

Did you hear that they are releasing the movie 2 days earlier than they had said before? It is now coming out on July 15th!

We cannot wait.

Oh good timing..right after we get back from DL! Of course we don't do opening nights, not since DBF was physically assaulted in the theater because some guy behind us wouldn't shut up and Micah asked him to be quiet. Yes, I do mean physically assaulted, we called the cops and everything. Unfortunately mall security leaves a LOT to be desired and the guy got away but we just opening week, opening night, opening weekend....lol

I'm not completely in love with HP but this one I am just so excited for!! I still haven't seen the new trailer because I'm trying to upload hundreds of photos so it wont load, but oooooh, I can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter