Has anyone actually *received* their new disney magazine??

heycher

Mouseketeer
Hi there,

Five weeks ago, I paid via paypal for the new disney magazine that people were talking about on here. Paypal debit was for "guide to the magic".

I have not received anything yet. Not even an email to tell me it was coming or delayed or anything. I believe there was supposed to be a september issue? I'm nervous about the money ($24.99) that I spent. Are we sure this was a legit thing? Hopefully it is.

If anyone has received, would you let me know? I know I would feel a lot better.

THANKS!
Cheryl

Since this isn't really a trip planning issue, we're going to move it over to the theme parks community board.

Thank you very much. I should have considered where I posted that more carefully!

I'm nervous about the money ($24.99) that I spent. Are we sure this was a legit thing? Hopefully it is.
I presume you're talking about Celebrations magazine. If so, I wouldn't worry. The people behind it are very well-known and well-respected in the Disney fan community. I have every confidence that your money won't be wasted. I personally haven't subscribed thus far, but only because my wife hasn't let me! ;)

SSB

Sorry All!

I see the other threads now. I was looking for them on the planning board, where I had seen them before.

Looks like I just need to use patience!

Lou Mongello had Tim Foster from Guide to the Magic on his latest podcast and they announced the magazine is done, has gone to press and we should expect it in 2-3 weeks. MUCH later than they first announced but at least I knew about when to expect it. They also said they have already started working on the second edition!

Thanks for the info.... I subscribed a couple of weeks ago and was hoping to get something soon. Guess it will be a couple of weeks but thats okay I miss the old Disney Mag I hope this one is worth it.

I recieved an email stating the following:

We are still hoping for the end of September, but it looks like the first issue will be slipping into early October. We just have so many good things we're trying to squeeze into the first issue that it's talking a little bit of extra time to make it just right. But it will be arriving soon, I hope you enjoy it!
Thanks!
Tim Foster
Guide to the Magic/Celebrations Magazine

thanks for the info i was starting to worry too. like the poster i ordered around the same time thru paypal and i thought the same thing. cant wait to get it!!!

I haven't received anything yet either and it's been a few weeks. I'm not too worried about it yet though, give it another month.

Nope, and I'm starting to think we never will.

Nope, and I'm starting to think we never will.

Yes we will! I heard Tim Foster himself say that it's coming in 2-3 weeks! It has just gone to press. They wanted to make sure it was as good as possible so they took a little longer than expected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter