Has anyone been able to use the AMEX code recently

jdaa

Earning My Ears
I called 4 times this morning. I was told : 1 st - nothing available 2nd call My week of Easter is blocked out. 3rd call: It's only good the first 3 days and last 1 day of my trip. 4th call nothing available. I plan on calling each morning just to check for cancellations. Was wondering if anyone has had any luck recently and what time of the day did you call.

I called 3 times this morning (around 10), we're going 2/15-2/23. First time "absolutely nothing available, they sell out quickly you know". Hung up, called again. Second time "I can't give you your first night but I can give you the remaining 7". Hung up, called again. Third time "yes we certainly do have availability for your dates!". So don't give up!! ~:)~

I called Sunday (during the Superbowl) - was on hold for about 10 minutes - made reservations for July 3 through the 13th at CBR using the AMEX code

Add Me to the list of "Sorry, not available" I've been calling every day since I got the card trying to get the $84 rate for AS? for 3/16-3/18. Every time, no availability. Lucky my cell phone has no long distance charges and it's a 1/2 hour commute to work. Gives me something to do on the way in.

I called Sunday. No availability for CBR 3/8-3/16. But, I got PO-R for $105/night(tax included) for 6/5 -6/15.

Called again Monday. I was able to get CBR for my March dates for $121/night(tax included). My DC rate was $170/night. Great savings! They also had PO-R available for our March dates.

By the way, I was on hold for 30 minutes each time!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter