Has anyone bought tickets and then been unable to get park reservations?

travelbug

DIS Veteran
I have an AP, but the 4 people planning to go with me still need to buy park tickets. We are staying onsite and are interested in 6 days of parks (Jan. 3-8) and they'd like to buy tickets from UT. What happens if they buy the tickets, I link them in MDE, and then we can't get park reservations for one or more days?

There's been more availability for newly purchased tickets than for annual passes. Make YOUR reservations early and add theirs as soon as they buy their tickets.

They can also check the availability before buying tickets in case there's some spike in demand between now and when they buy their tickets.

Where can you check the availablity before buying park tickets? I have a resort reservations and plan to be at the parks Dec 18 - 22. Trying to do each 4 parks within those 5 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter