• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone got a discounted rate for 2004?

UKDEB

Moderator Emeritus
We are looking to book HRH for my brother's 40th birthday for the nights of 7 & 8 January. We are AP holders and I also have the Entertainment Book, but no luck with these yet. tinkerbarb is kindly sending me some Fan Club cards. Is the Fan Club rate available all year round?

Thanks, SpideyHulk24. Do you know when discounts for January are likely to be released? When should I start phoning?

I call weekly and sometimes am told, September, October or November. My suggestion is keep checking and post if you get it so we can call too!

Checked again today and no discounts - I've also been told anywhere from September to late Nov. - just keep on checking!
I believe that Fan Club rates have been offered all through the year.

Ooops! Not what I meant about the Fan Club rate - I was responding to UKDebs question if they were available all year round - and saying that I think they are (although there are probably some black out type days). - I wish the Fan Club rates would come out for Jan - don't they get tired of us calling!!?:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter