Has anyone heard anything about the form that we sent in on the AKV tapestry

wdwstar

DIS Veteran
i sent mine in by the due date (aug. 10th)(i think that was the due date) and remember that some members said they talked to their guides and their guides said that after we send the forms back someone will be contacting each one of us back to check the spelling of the names and etc.
anyone hear anything back yet ?

Nothing on the Tapestry....

never did get the phone call back from them when I called to ask q about how to fill it out either.... So why bother to put a contact number if you aren't going to respond?

Did anyone get a phone call back about the Tapestry?

Goldi

Heard nothing at all.

I called and left 2 messages at the # on the info card, and my call was finally returned, and I was told that I could have Brania & Wolf Family on mine, I dont know if the family part was given to everyone, or what...We will see if its messed up or correct.

Hi.......ok - now I don't feel so bad......I was getting really nervous about this, because I sent mine in about TWO WEEKS LATE, and I called the phone # on the order form about 20 times over the course of about 4 weeks, leaving a message at least 9 or 10 times, and have yet to hear a thing......In fact, I just called my salesperson, who put me on hold for quite a while, then came back and said she left a message for someone who handles the marketing/promotions for DVC, asking him to call me back. I'll post as soon as I hear something - but I'm not gonna hold my breath....

We haven't heard anything. Does anyone have that phone number handy?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter