has anyone purchased a dVC Resale through DVC Magic Sales

kp1976

Earning My Ears
We are in the process of trying to buy a DVC membership resale. We are looking at one through DVC Magic anyone purchase from here before? I cannot find any reviews of this company, makes me nervous.

I have not used them. However, the person who runs it, Rachel, was with Fidelity before she started with this company. I used her a couple of times with Fidelity and she was pretty good (other than the time I was using her when she left and she failed to tell me she was leaving).

Good to know. She has been okay to deal with, but not quick to respond. I am at the point I need to send in $1000 deposit and nervous

i made an offer through this broker, a week passes, no word. i write back, she says she'll contact the seller, another week passes, no word. i'm done.

I put in an offer on a contract DVC Magic had, and heard back from Rachel within an hour.
we negotiated, settled, and she had all the paperwork back to me by the next morning.
She has responded very quickly with everything, and outlined all the expected steps & timelines.
so far, we've been very impressed.

btw, all the research I did on the company has come back positive.

I submitted an offer heard back 2 days later but she didn't acknowledge that I put in an offer she just sent me info about the contract (all the same info that's on her site so I already knew the Info on it). In the mean time I had already put in an offer on an identical contract somewhere else. Oh well!

We just completed a DVC purchase with Scot at the TimeShare Store. He was great to work with and it went very smooooooth! If I were to look at adding points, I would contact Scot - without question!!

As for the number of points, we are new and can't say how many you need.

I purchased two contracts from Rachel. She was quick to respond. I heard back from her within an hour of my inquiry. She was easy to work with and kept me updated throughout the whole purchase.

We bought a contract through Rachel last Fall and found her to be very responsive and professional. She would always call or write back promptly.

I put in an offer with Rachel. The contract did not ultimately work out but she responded quickly to the initial offer and any questions that I had. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her.

I was very interested in a resale that DVCmagic resales had, but I didn't hear back from anyone for a few days and by that time I had already negotiated and signed a contract with The Time Share Store. Jason at TSS literally called me within 30 min of my interest email on two listings they had.

I just closed on a contract with DVC Magic and Rachel has been great! She always responded quickly to my emails, and worked with me through a lot of back and forth negotiations. It took 3 accepted offers to finally pass ROFR!

Does Rachel respond on the weekends? Last time I made an offer during the week and she responded instantly. Today I submitted an offer but I haven't heard anything. I wasn't sure if it was due to the weekend.

I sent her an offer on Monday morning this week and she responded quickly to say she would present it to the seller, but have heard nothing back, she hasn't responded to emails since then and doesn't return my calls. Trying to get an answer so I can move on if needed to other contracts available with the TSS. I guess I am spoiled by the TSS interactions. They have always responded VERY quickly and sometimes by multiple people to ensure my needs are met.

I sent her an offer on Monday morning this week and she responded quickly to say she would present it to the seller, but have heard nothing back, she hasn't responded to emails since then and doesn't return my calls. Trying to get an answer so I can move on if needed to other contracts available with the TSS. I guess I am spoiled by the TSS interactions. They have always responded VERY quickly and sometimes by multiple people to ensure my needs are met.
Tell her that, if you don't hear back by XX:XX p.m., then you're rescinding your offer and moving on to the next contract, most likely with a different broker. I expect you'll get a call back promptly, but, if not, it's time to move on.

Tell her that, if you don't hear back by XX:XX p.m., then you're rescinding your offer and moving on to the next contract, most likely with a different broker. I expect you'll get a call back promptly, but, if not, it's time to move on.

Just exchanged emails with her after doing just that..... she was out of town for a couple days. I set an expiration time tomorrow and hoping this will work out or I'll move on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter