Has anyone stayed at Best Western @LBV?

duck_adoo

Mouseketeer
Hi has anyone stayed at the Best Western @ LBV? Did you like it? How's the transportation? Does anyone know if the buses drop off at TTC or at the gates for MK? We're going in mid Aug. just for 2 nights w/ 2 adults & 2 dd (6yrs old). We're just going to do MK.
Thanks!Duck

Hi Duck,
My family and I are staying at the BWLBV from April 14th to April 25th.
I will be glad to tell you all about it when we return.
There have been good reviews about location and good views from
the balconys. I understand the rooms are larger than average because
it used to be a travelodge. I believe I read on someones post that the
bus service isn't the greatest because this hotel is the last stop.
Hope this helps.
Tracycd
(BTW- We got a great rate through DreamsRes-here on the DIS)

All offsite transportation is dropped off at the ttc.

In August, I bet you good get a real good rate at the contemporary and walk to the MK with your dds.

Herc.

Hi...check out mousesaver.com...this is a very trustworth site by Mary Waring and if you go to the Disneyworld page and then to off property hotels you will see that this is really the only hotel on her not recommended list......might be worth a look...this is a great site that is ver respected...Ted

http://pub4.ezboard.com/fpricelineandexpediabiddingfrm78.showMessage?topicID=151.topic

Hopefully the above link will take you to the review of this hotel on the priceline bidding info hotel reviews site. I thought you might find it useful. I'm not sure if the Best Western uses the same transportation as the Grosvenor but I think so. I thought the buses from Downtown Disney hotels were great. We were not dropped at the TTC, but boarded buses for each individual park. The buses ran every 30 minutes.

Have a great trip.

Carolyn

I stayed there for 5 nights thru priceline this past January. As far as the bus goes, it drops you off at the TTC..but one warning..... BW is the last pick up of all the hotels on Hotel Plaza Blvd and by the time the bus gets to there, there are few if any seats left. If you are lucky they will have to call for a second bus then you will get a seat. I found it easier to use my car (if you have one...use it). The rooms were big. I had an upgraded room with the pull out sofa bed which was great with my kids. There are balcony's with a large table & 2 chairs. The rooms are clean but a little outdated. There is a coffee pot, safe & the closet had mirror doors (great for my teenage daughter LOL). There was a little area by the closet just before the bathroom that had sort of like a vanity area with a mirror. This is where the coffee pot was. Some people give this place a bad review. I myself had no problems with it. I didn't use the pool at all so I cannot comment on it. Parking was plentiful & there was even a guard in a guard house at the left (as you entered) end of the lot. I won this on Priceline for $20 per night....so I was a very happy camper. If you have any other questions .... just ask...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter