Has anyone tried Lily and Fox nail wraps?

Tigger1

DIS Veteran
I keep seeing adds for LILYANDFOX nail wraps. Prices look good and they have a sale. Has anyone used this company?

No nail wraps here for me, Tigger, but just a shout out to you and family. :wave: Hope all is well there in OK, weather has looked rough lately, but that's normal there for sure. Sure wish we could locate WillyJ somewhere there.

I have been using them for about 2 months now. Super easy to use and inexpensive. I have never kept my nails up but had friends using them. I am totally having fun with them. Give them a try!

I have been using them for about 2 months now. Super easy to use and inexpensive. I have never kept my nails up but had friends using them. I am totally having fun with them. Give them a try!
I sure will give them a try!

No nail wraps here for me, Tigger, but just a shout out to you and family. :wave: Hope all is well there in OK, weather has looked rough lately, but that's normal there for sure. Sure wish we could locate WillyJ somewhere there.
So happy to see you reply back. I was just thinking of you recently. It would be fun to get the group back for a Dis Meet. I have not seen anything from Willy in some time. Hope all is OK.

Oklahoma weather has kept me nervous the last few weeks. Thankfully, none of the tornadoes were in my town but some where near but did not do much damage near us either. Prayers to all that did get hit.

Thanks OP :). I ordered a set after your post and just trying them today, super easy to apply. I have weak nails and need to stay away from salons as much as possible. These are perfect for an events that I don't want to have bare nails.

Attachments

• tempImagelSmYYr.png
    tempImagelSmYYr.png
    512.3 KB · Views: 3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter