Has anyone used parksleepfly website?

We use it quite a bit, never had any issues. Some hotels/parking it is less expensive, but some hotels offer the same exact rates.

We have used it a couple of times for STL. Be sure to check the websites for the hotels you are looking at. The last time, I cancelled our PSF reservation because it was cheaper online at Marriott.com.

We’ve used it to just park our car, it was cheaper than the airport. The hotel had a shuttle but we ended up taking Uber, it was still cheaper to park there even with that added in.

It is ok, but we use buyreservations.com more. The drawback to both is you do not earn reward points.

My wife and I used it in MKE in Oct. We had a 6am flight so had to be at the airport at 4:30. No problems whatsoever. Picked us up and took us right to our car in the gated, secured lot when we got back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts