Has anyone used Travel Planners in the UK?

c3h3a3r

c3h3a3r
Hi,

We previously booked our trips with Thomas Cook and Kenwood Travel. We have also used On the Beach and Hays Travel for other holidays.

We have had a good quote from Travel Planners for a 2022 trip but have never heard of them before.

Has anyone used them before and would you recommend?

TIA :)

You should check out Dreams Unlimited, you know, the people who OWN Disboards :confused3

I'm all for giving DU my business, but the situation may be different for UK residents. The 14 or 21 days ultimate ticket can't be booked with a US travel agent.

I used the UK site once to book direct and their guest service was very helpful and responsive via email.
The UK cancelation policies are much less favorable, so you may want to compare them too. (that may have changed since covid19)

I always compare the UK and US site before deciding, but lately I can't access the US site anymore as I'm redirected to the UK homepage immediately. So I like getting a quote from DU and booking with them to get the US terms and conditions and price.

No i didn't know actually, but thanks for the advice

you are welcome :) I just find it very disrespectful when people recommend other travel agents while being on a website owned by a travel agency :)

oh and in case you are wondering , I'm from Ireland. I originally booked a September 2020 European cruise with Dreams Unlimited which Disney cancelled. It was such a stress free process to sort out the cancelled cruise and rebook for September 2021, as my Dreams Unlimited agent was the one who called Disney. I just emailed what I wanted and volia , done :) Compared to the international phone call and charges and stress if I had booked myself direct through Disney.

We've only booked with a UK travel agency once before - Thomsons back in 2002 - and have chosen to do it ourselves for the majority our other trips. We've used Dreams Unlimited twice now - once to book a room with AP discount at AKL and once a couple of years ago when we couldn't get the room we wanted at POFQ through Disney UK over New Year. They were great and made the process a breeze. It's easy to use them for rooms and then book your UK tickets separately. The Ts&Cs are much more flexible than those here and the only reason I don't do it more often is that I like to know exactly how much I'm paying and the fluctuating exchange rate can affect the final cost somewhat. Great service from DU though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter