Has anyone vacationed in Orlando, without visiting Disney?(couples or singles)

louise1928

Mouseketeer
Hi again

Just wondering if anyone here (particularly couples or singles), vacationed in Orlando without ever visiting Disney? Or maybe you checked out one or two parks....

Just curious..Because my husband and I will be orlando sometime in June, and Disney is not big on our list of things to do, so for 7 days, we need an itinerary of other activities.

Thanks

There is TONS to do in Orlando. You should check out Discovery Cove for one of the best experiences of your life. Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure are WAY WAY up on our list of must does. We stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel in October and can not wait to go back. There are fabulous museums and dinner shows and shopping. We mostly go for the FOOD and the RESORTS. Don't forget about the spas!! Ohhh yes, you should check out Cirque du Solie (sorry for the spelling) We are a kidless couple and go to Orlando once every 2-3 months or so and LOVE IT!!

BK...Before having kids... We would go and do Universal Studios, Seaworld and Dinner Theaters. Always had a blast. There is always lots to do!!

I've done it. I've been to Universal and Sea World, plus a lot of Orlando's other attractions. I read once where the Orlando Visitor's Bureau estimated that it would take 45 days to see an do all in Orlando. So there's a lot to see! :)

DH & I have been to Orlando three years running (spending some time to ourselves before we visit his parents in southern FL) and only did Disney last year.

There is so much more to Orlando than DisneyWorld. It's a shame that some folks don't venture off WDW property now and again to experience the other wonderful parks, attractions, and restaurants.

After three years, I still don't feel like we've "done it all" in Orlando.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter