Has anyWine seen my Poutine? A friendly January 2020 dining report * The Plaza Part 2 4/24**

ariane37

Dis veteran
Hello Old friends and welcome new friends to my 6th dining report! If you've read my reports before you know report and chapter titles aren't my strong point; if you're new here I assume this particular title brought you in whether for good reasons or bad :rolleyes1 Needless to say I enjoy wine AND poutine, and while this report will have lots more wine than poutine it does make an appearance. And c'mon, who doesn't like saying POUTINE????

Fun words aside this is me, and I am Ariane

While DH and I sometimes let our boys come to Disney with us we usually are on our own and we're not complaining! For our first visit of 2020 it was indeed just DH Steve and I:

Little FYI here, Steve learned on this trip that the point of selfies is not, in fact, to only get half the face of the person taking the picture which is what he thought until I posted one of the selfies he took and showed him everyone's LOL responses on FB :poop: #bestwifeever

We weren't totally on our own though, because as we've done so often over the last couple years we met up with lots of DIS friends who have become REAL friends. We toured, played, ate and laughed together in all 4 parks and at these restaurants and lounges:

Geyser Point
Citricos

(magic bars)
Festival of the Arts booths
Nomad Lounge
Flying Fish
Ample Hills

(magic bars)
Roaring Fork
Olivia's
Jock Lindsay's

(magic bars)
Tokyo Dining
Jock Lindsay's
Toppolinos Terrace
Il Mulino
and
The Plaza
(and magic bars)

So join me, Steve, and our friends if you will as I share the good, the bad,

AND THE MAGIC BARS!!!!!

Looking forward to your reviews. I confess that while I LOVE wine, I am one of those rare few who don't care for poutine. Just not my thing.

Joining in! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Little FYI here, Steve learned on this trip that the point of selfies is not, in fact, to only get half the face of the person taking the picture which is what he thought until I posted one of the selfies he took and showed him everyone's LOL responses on FB :poop: #bestwifeever

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: You were just trying to educate him! lol

I'm here for the magic bars!!! And all the other dining report fun sure to be had with another one of your reports! :thumbsup2

Hey, now, no picking on Mr. Selfie! 😎

Excited to read all about the food!!! I'm especially looking forward to what you thought of Topolino's, as we switched our Garden Grill breakfast over to that for April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!