Has "The World" gone mad??

That's a huge chunk of change! I have to ask when are you looking to go and what kind of room are you hoping to find? Peak season and villa or CL I can see the price tag being high.

Wow! Please tell me that includes everything - park tickets, dining package, and airline tickets. Even then, I'm not sure that would add up to $10,000! Maybe consider a week-long Disney cruise instead? My husband and I are going on a 7 night cruise in Nov 2018 with balcony and insurance for around $4,000. Just a thought.

That seems like a crazy price for a standard view room at the WL for two! Did it also include a meal plan along with tickets? Even that doesn't seem to add up to $10,000.

That's what it said was even showing $4000 something for art of animation. Last year we paid $2700 at POR

Is this room only or a package? That's just crazy. This Sept? Or 2018? Did you check discounts for this Sept?

It's for this sept. Then maybe just a computer glitch when I plugged my dates in. Thought that was a little crazy, price wise

While I agree with PP that this can't be correct...I have been looking at dates throughout 2018 and the prices are quite high. I realize rack rates etc. but these feel higher across the board for all resorts than I have seen in previous years.

End of Sept. standard view room.

How is that possible? The Poly without a discount is 500 a night. 500*7 = 3500. Wilderness Lodge is probably closer to 300 without a discount. No way a standard room for a week is going for 10,000.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter