Has this happened to you before.....

Marine Mom

Mouseketeer
So I thought this would be funny to see how many times this has happened to people. For the last three trips to WDW we have run into people we know. This past Sept. while at HS we ran into my DH's aunt and uncle (we had no idea they would be at WDW). What are the chances of that. We ended up having dinner with them, met them the next evening at their resort to hang out, etc. What a blast!

Our trip last year in August, we were waiting in line for test track at Epcot and who is standing behind us, my son's friend from school and her family (which we are very friendly with). We did know that they were also going to be in WDW the same week as us but what are the chances that you would be in the same park, same ride line, etc. We ended up having dinner with them and had a great time.

The trip before that, we were at the Typhoon Lagoon and as I was getting off one of the waterslides, we bumped into the owner of my son's daycare center with her entire family (six kids who are all teenagers). We couldn't believe it.

It actually is a small world after all!

Our wedding anniversary is Dec. 30. We celebrated our 10th anniversary at WDW (way back in 1982), and we were in the MK on New Year's Eve. I was working my way into the Emporium when I heard someone calling me--by my maiden name. It was DH's college roommate! My college roommate was with us, and we had a grand reunion. But wait--it gets better. The roommate said that he wanted to introduce us to his new wife. I already knew her (although I didn't know they were married to each other or even knew each other). She was my gynecologist's assistant. And it gets better--we lived three blocks away from each other and didn't know it.

Back in late Sept/early Oct. of 2006 we were staying at Pop Century. I walked out of our room and met the family in the next room. She is a secretary in one of the other departments where I work. I had no idea that she would be there!

Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter