Have a fantastic time!

Hi guys :wave2:

Many thanks to ALL of you for making me feel SO welcome - you are all a truly great bunch of people! I loved meeting you all and hope we can meet again before too long.

I finally made it home - only 36 hours late and via Manchester airport rather than Gatwick (a mere 200 miles away!!). :scared1: There is chaos here - planes, trains and automobiles all affected - and on seeing the UK news, I feel lucky as many people may not make it home for Christmas.

Once again - thanks again to all of you for being part of a holiday I will never forget :disrocks:

It was wonderful meeting you...let's stay in touch on facebook...I'll send you a PM with my name....glad you got home ok.

Many thanks to ALL of you for making me feel SO welcome - you are all a truly great bunch of people! I loved meeting you all and hope we can meet again before too long.

I finally made it home - only 36 hours late and via Manchester airport rather than Gatwick (a mere 200 miles away!!). :scared1: There is chaos here - planes, trains and automobiles all affected - and on seeing the UK news, I feel lucky as many people may not make it home for Christmas.

Once again - thanks again to all of you for being part of a holiday I will never forget :disrocks:

Sue - I was wondering if you got home with the weather hitting the UK. It was an absolute pleasure meeting you and spending time together. Oh, yes, a cocktail or two or three! I'm sorry we were not able to connect once we got back to WDW. Give Kate a hug for me. Merry Christmas!

It was great to meet you and I am so happy to hear you got home safe - we have been talking about you in the Klose-Magi household - glad it worked out OK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter