Have one day: 11a - close, want to do Spiderman AND Universal St. Possible?

Puffy2

DIS Veteran
We mainly want to do Universal Studios , but I'd like to experience the Spiderman Ride (and maybe even the Jurasic Park ride), is it possible to park hop and still not wear ourselves out?

We'll get to the park about 11am and they close at 6p. I have hopper tickets. Suggestions? (skip Spidy or try to do both?)

Yes, it is possible, but I advise you do not try JPRA and pick Hulk, Dueling Dragons, or Dudley besides that. JPRA is NOT one of the best rides in the park. Pending Spideys line, lunch, and a second ride on something, you should be at the Studios around 1-2. Here you got to pick rides that you think will be best and work your way down. I suggest, in order, MIB, BTTF, Jaws, T2, ET, Earthquake, Kong, and so forth. Twister is a waste of time so disregard that.

What day of the week are you going, Puffy? I'd say it's very possible on any day except holidays and Saturdays.

Have fun!

We'll be there on a Wednesday.

We aren't into those rides that "spin" or "do loops" so The Hulk is out ,,as is Dueling Dragons. And that thing that drops you from way up high....

I like the idea of the Jurassic Park ride. But do you get wet? How much? Wearing poncho help?

Suggestions for a quick place to get a sandwhich , potato or soup? (healthy things)? at either park?

Ride Jurassic park in row three or four in the middle of the row and sit behind tall people. This will keep you dry.

eat at Croissont Moon Bakery for good sandwich and soup.:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter