Have you ever been hit-on/picked up in WDW?

Yes!!!

I was sitting in WS Canada playing my Nintendo DS (waiting for my boyfriend to get out of work in UK!!!lol) and this guy sat next to me and started asking me questions about Zelda. lol. So I knew what he was up to but I'm very friendly and couldn't help myself chatting with him about my game. Next thing he's like, wait right here. I'm getting my friends. I'll be back soon, don't move!

So I like *ran* backstage and waited for Anthony there because it was the only place I KNEW I wouldn't run into this guy LOL.

I also got hit on at Universal Studios, similar scenario where I am sitting on a bench alone.

What do these people want to do? Take me back to their hotel rooms...:scared: blech.

Or can they sniff out a Florida resident/CM from a mile away? Honestly I can sniff out CMS pretty easily so maybe that's it. lol.

hey where do you work in Canada? UK? where does your boyfriend work? I know one of the British Invasion so just wondering
I spend most of my time (every afternoon/night) in that area going btwn OK & British Invasion

Yes!!!

I was sitting in WS Canada playing my Nintendo DS (waiting for my boyfriend to get out of work in UK!!!lol) and this guy sat next to me and started asking me questions about Zelda. lol. So I knew what he was up to but I'm very friendly and couldn't help myself chatting with him about my game. Next thing he's like, wait right here. I'm getting my friends. I'll be back soon, don't move!

So I like *ran* backstage and waited for Anthony there because it was the only place I KNEW I wouldn't run into this guy LOL.

I also got hit on at Universal Studios, similar scenario where I am sitting on a bench alone.

What do these people want to do? Take me back to their hotel rooms...:scared: blech.

Or can they sniff out a Florida resident/CM from a mile away? Honestly I can sniff out CMS pretty easily so maybe that's it. lol.

Once in 2003, I was in the pool at OKW and this 40 something guy with silver hair started making rude gestures at me with his tongue. I couldnt believe it at first ! I was with my ex husband at the time. I am one of the 'head in the sand' types that dont notice this sort of thing normally, but he was very prominent. I was quite shocked. I didnt expect this at WDW! Thing is when you are with someone you seem to get all the male attention, then when you want the attention you dont get it !!!!:headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter