Have you ever had a crush????

shellybellypolo said:
Translation:
Well I told my friend, "Tell my crush i like him" accidentally so she says it anyways. I was so embarassed! The feeling is so intense! Anyways after (thank gosh) we had a Thanksgiving break! So now I really think it's better off him knowing. I don't know what this means but my friends mom had my crush's family over because her mom and his mom are friends. Anyways I had my friend ask if he likes me and he smiled! Then she asked, "Are you going to ask her out?" (which I don't know why) and he said "Maybe next week". I don't know if he will or not.. Anyways I'm nervous and scared, but happy inside.

(?)​

sorry i stink at typing words on the computer :blush:

what do you think it meant when he smiled? i mean is he luaghing nevours?

Once. Here's the problem though, one of his friends has a crush on me. I think. I don't know! He always says "hi Allison" or something else nice. Then in Science I had to have my hair up. (Even though it wasn't even that long) I said "I'm going to look dumb and stupid in this hair style" He said "No you won't, you'll look cute kinda." Before he said "Allison, I like you. Just kidding!" Not sure if he's kidding now! :confused3 Scary part was that we were both supposed to be born on the same day. (September 13th) :eek:

cuteswimgirl said:
well was this recent?
It happened a couple weeks ago. Yeah, I guess it's recent. Does this make any sense? (Btw, this is the person that's friends with the one that may like me) I was in line for picture retakes. I was talking to one of my guy friends. A girl from behind him said "Oh, don't talk to him. He brain washes your brain. Stay away from him."

My friend and I both shrug. We keep on talking. Then this boy told us "You two make a cute couple!" (Probably because he has dirty blonde hair that looks brunette) The girl turned around and said to me "Allison, is Nate your boyfriend?" While this was going on the same guy asked the same thing that the girl did "Nate, is Allison your girlfriend?" We both said no. Bad part is that I think I blushed. :eek: We're still friends, just not as much we are friends as my other friend. Every now and then I see the girl she says "How's Nathaniel?" I'm stupid, and I just say "good" :eek:

StitchfansJr said:
It happened a couple weeks ago. Yeah, I guess it's recent. Does this make any sense? (Btw, this is the person that's friends with the one that may like me) I was in line for picture retakes. I was talking to one of my guy friends. A girl from behind him said "Oh, don't talk to him. He brain washes your brain. Stay away from him."

My friend and I both shrug. We keep on talking. Then this boy told us "You two make a cute couple!" (Probably because he has dirty blonde hair that looks brunette) The girl turned around and said to me "Allison, is Nate your boyfriend?" While this was going on the same guy asked the same thing that the girl did "Nate, is Allison your girlfriend?" We both said no. Bad part is that I think I blushed. :eek: We're still friends, just not as much we are friends as my other friend. Every now and then I see the girl she says "How's Nathaniel?" I'm stupid, and I just say "good" :eek:
stitch i have the same porblem there is a boy oscar and we are friend on vmk and stuff and when people see us talking at school people have the impression that i like him witch is not true!
well anyway i know how u feel

cuteswimgirl said:
stitch i have the same porblem there is a boy oscar and we are friend on vmk and stuff and when people see us talking at school people have the impression that i like him witch is not true!
well anyway i know how u feel
That happened to me before also in 6th grade. My friend Klaudiusz (polish) was always talking to me during recess. He would call me at least 5 times a day! Now with the popular girls they say "So, is Klaudiusz your boyfriend?" I say no, they say "Right." :furious: We were friends on VMK, then he quit. Even my best friends still think were boyfriend and girlfriend. Yeah, so I have a friend that is a boy? Just because I'm in Junior High doesn't mean I have a boyfriend! I told this to milkabum on DIS Chat and I will say it again:

99% of Junior High girls have a boyfriend, I, however am not in that 99% I hang out with friends, and have fun before I get a boyfriend.

well boyfriends at my school dont talk to each other really for example

this take place after school.

boy:-waves- walks over to girl
girl- hi
boy- hi
girl- whats up?
boy- nothing
girl- ok so.. bye
boy- bye
next day

boy- hi
girl- hi
girl- i got to go do something

i day later they brake up

so haveing a boyfriend at my school is not that fun its just never racking

well once there was this guy named johnny depp.. uhm then.. he got a girlfriends named vanessa.. vanessa paradis. oh how i loathe her for takin meh jonneh :bitelip:

I am offically in love with Jessica. I can reconize her from her back when she's about 135 ft. away in Costco

I have crush, but im not telling who...
Heres my story....

My crush Story:

I have a crush on this boy and i've known him for a year. He knows I like him ( tho i wish he never knew ). Well then I got the info he had his eye on another girl. I was falling behind in school because I was day dreaming about him. But seems now I can't stop. And a few days ago I got info he had a girlfriend.

THE END

Well, thats it.

Can someone explain to my friend in school who Jessica Simpson is! :furious: He doesn't even know what Disney Channel is! Now, that is sad! :furious:

StitchfansJr said:
That happened to me before also in 6th grade. My friend Klaudiusz (polish) was always talking to me during recess. He would call me at least 5 times a day! Now with the popular girls they say "So, is Klaudiusz your boyfriend?" I say no, they say "Right." :furious: We were friends on VMK, then he quit. Even my best friends still think were boyfriend and girlfriend. Yeah, so I have a friend that is a boy? Just because I'm in Junior High doesn't mean I have a boyfriend! I told this to milkabum on DIS Chat and I will say it again:

99% of Junior High girls have a boyfriend, I, however am not in that 99% I hang out with friends, and have fun before I get a boyfriend.
Oh yeah, did I mention that Klaudiusz asked me to be his VMK girlfriend?! :eek:

Miss, you're a little too obsessed, if you ask me...

Just one question, though, did you find this out on a Saturday or Sunday?

ShadowKittyKat said:
Miss, you're a little too obsessed, if you ask me...

Just one question, though, did you find this out on a Saturday or Sunday?
Sorry, but I have to agree with Shadow on this one. ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter