"Have you ever seen something so Wonderful in your entire life?" - a January 2012 trip report now with PICTURES

Saturday, January 21, 2012. - Universal

It was raining a bit today, so we put on our rainjackets. It was the only day on our trip that we needed to wear them.

We got to Universal for ropedrop. On the upper lever we went on Shred 3D, then we headed to the Studio Tour. There was a bit of a wait. On the studio tour we got to see alot of sets including Jaws, Flash flood, Subway crash/flood, war of the worlds set Whoville, Wisteria lane, and more. But the best was the new King Kong 3D .

For lunch we went to the Bedrock Cafe (Flintstones). I think we all got burgers? and then we went to the Simpsons 3d ride (which was my favorite ride) and explored the area.

Then we went to the lower level and wne on Revenge of the mummy, and Jurasic park.

Our cousins wanted to leave early, as they were driving back home to the San Jose area that night, and we wanted to stop in at a Costco. So we said our goodbyes to then left the park.

The Costco was closed, so we were not able to shop. DH just wanted to go back to the hotel and eat the rest of the food we had left in the fridge ( we still had alot of food left ) but for some reason ( which i cant remembe why) i really wanted to go to IHOP. I had a coupon for the kids meals i think? So we went to IHOP. The waiter got the kids orders wrong (They ordered macaroni and cheese and he brought them out some sort of fish? ) But then they fixed the order and brought put the correct meals.

We went back to the hotel to pack, and went to bed early. We would be getting up very early to go to airport in the morning.

Last edited:
Sunday Janaury 22, 2012.

We got up very early, ate in the room, and then drove to the airport. First we had to return the rental car, so DH dropped me and the kids off and then he went to return the rental car.

We were very early and had to wait. We noticed a Rubys Diner was open so we decided to go in and get some food and relax. I think we might have gotten some cinnimon buns or something light ?

Then we got on the plane and flew back to Fargo.

Once we landed and got our luggage, we got our car from the park n' fly and then drove back home to Manitoba.

It was a great trip.

I found some of my pictures and edited this thread to add a few of them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!