Have you ever won $$$ in a lottery?

My neighbor gave me $5 in scratchers for my 30th birthday. I won $75, I was ecstatic!!!

Won $20.

Gave 10 to the assistant because she picked out the scratchy.

Spent the rest on take out. Was awesome.

Won $1000 on the only scratch lotto ticket I ever bought. Over 25 years ago, and I have not bought one since. Guess I am not much of a gambler. Haha.

Mostly $5 here, $7 there, I did win $200 once. I used to buy lottery tickets on trips to the grocery store, but since I seldom have any cash on me, I've pretty much stopped buying them.

I've never won anything big, maybe $20 here and there but I have an uncle win $1M in the 90's.

I bought a scratch off last night and won $8. Woot woot!

Friends of the family won a share of huge jackpot years ago, the daughter was part of a weekly office pool to buy tickets.

I think $8 may be the most I've ever won, but I don't play it that often to have a big sample size. Usually play when I feel like I'd rather be on an island instead of at work...
I dont buy scratch offs because some are so complicated I wouldn’t know “if” I won! 🤣 I’ve had two family members win significant jackpots. One hit back to back for almost a $$$$$$$. Wow! It was gone in less than a year. The other was for $$$$$$. They bought cars and gave their kids a little something. My first thought if we ever hit mega millions? Finding a security team we could trust. all the long lost relatives and crazy folks come out of the woodwork.

I dont buy scratch offs because some are so complicated I wouldn’t know “if” I won! 🤣 I’ve had two family members win significant jackpots. One hit back to back for almost a $$$$$$$. Wow! It was gone in less than a year. The other was for $$$$$$. They bought cars and gave their kids a little something. My first thought if we ever hit mega millions? Finding a security team we could trust. all the long lost relatives and crazy folks come out of the woodwork.

It's pretty easy because most have barcodes or other codes these days where they can be scanned for the result. Nobody really looks at the play area, but check the code that's under the scratch off surface or the barcode on the back.

I think on some it might be possible to just check the barcode on the back without scratching it off, but the general idea is that it won't be sold. Not sure what can be done to prevent store employees from scanning every code in a strip, but I think there are usually cameras and it would be suspicious as heck since they probably record all those ticket checks.

It's pretty easy because most have barcodes or other codes these days where they can be scanned for the result. Nobody really looks at the play area, but check the code that's under the scratch off surface or the barcode on the back.

I think on some it might be possible to just check the barcode on the back without scratching it off, but the general idea is that it won't be sold. Not sure what can be done to prevent store employees from scanning every code in a strip, but I think there are usually cameras and it would be suspicious as heck since they probably record all those ticket checks.
Thanks for the tip! Although the slow build up to the big reveal …part of the fun! 😉

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!