• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Haven't recieved confirmation :(

mareejen

Mouseketeer
So I booked my dining reservations this morning and forgot to write down my confirmation numbers. I haven't received an email regarding the reservations yet either (it's been about 6 hours). Should I re-book and cancel the previous ones I have made if I ever get the email. Or is there a way to retrieve my reservations without the reservation number? Silly me.

So I booked my dining reservations this morning and forgot to write down my confirmation numbers. I haven't received an email regarding the reservations yet either (it's been about 6 hours). Should I re-book and cancel the previous ones I have made if I ever get the email. Or is there a way to retrieve my reservations without the reservation number? Silly me.
There have been issues lately with confirmation emails. Call Disney Dining and they should be able to pull them up using other information. (Name and phone number I believe)

I have the same problem and posted a thread today about retrieving dining reservations without the confirmation number. Looks like I'll have to call - good luck!

Hmmm...I didn't get any email confirmations for any of the ones I have made. I didn't know I was supposed to. Is there a place online I can check?

I have made quite a few ADR's and got confirmations sent by email. I just did another one last night and got the email about 5 minutes later.

I have occasionally gotten them much later. Within 24 hours but, I have received them.

Double check that they didn't end up in the trash.

Hopefully, they show up.

If you don't have the confirmation number and didn't get the email, just call Disney Dining and they can find your reservation by name and phone number. I misplaced some ADR confirmation numbers on a previous trip and it wasn't a problem, they easily found them for me!

Same thing happened to me - I got the e-mail about 30 minutes later.

I made about 5-6 and only got one e-mail. Must call and double check!

I did most of my ADRs over the phone but there were a few I wanted to tweak. So I made 2-3 online and I never received emails for any of them at all. I wrote the confirmation numbers down from the web page after they had already gone through but I also called dining to make sure they were there and the CM pulled them up for me, no problems!

I always try to write the confirmation down.
From my experience, when I make an ADR and get no confirmation, the ADR is missing too. Even though there was no indication at the time I booked.
So just from my experiences, no e-mail confirmation means no ADR either.
I have had mine lost/missing 3 times. :confused3 At least once I was calling back in to cancel it. :laughing:

Tuesday began my ADR Odessey. I've made 5 ADRs online and have received NO email confirmations, but using the confirmation number and my phone number, I have been able to pull up all of them in the ADR system.

Tuesday began my ADR Odessey. I've made 5 ADRs online and have received NO email confirmations, but using the confirmation number and my phone number, I have been able to pull up all of them in the ADR system.

I made my ADRs this morning. Haven't had a chance to check and see if I got an e-mail confirmation. I did notice that there was a block where you could input e-mail addresses to receive a confirmation at that e-mail address and I did that. Did you put in an e-mail address in that block to have them sent to? If not, could that be the problem?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter