Having Fun Planning!

DisneyRegulars

DIS Veteran
I wasn’t sure where to put this, here or the restaurant board, but I just wanted to say that I was super excited to get to successfully book the Chef’s Table at Victoria and Albert’s this morning for our June trip. It’s sort of a funky family reunion trip with my family, my parents, my brother, and my best friend. It’s my best friend’s first ever time in disney. She’s in for a treat!

I plan on doing the Hoop Dee Doo review, but where else should we eat that is quintessential Disney?

I wasn’t sure where to put this, here or the restaurant board, but I just wanted to say that I was super excited to get to successfully book the Chef’s Table at Victoria and Albert’s this morning for our June trip. It’s sort of a funky family reunion trip with my family, my parents, my brother, and my best friend. It’s my best friend’s first ever time in disney. She’s in for a treat!

I plan on doing the Hoop Dee Doo review, but where else should we eat that is quintessential Disney?

Congratulations on the V&A’s Chef’s Table! We’ve eaten at V&A’s several times but only in the Main Dining Room. An exquisite meal every time.

Quintessential Disney? California Grill for MK fireworks!

Also Sci Fi Dine-In and a character meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!