Having trouble adding avatar to my profile.

foxfamily238

foxfamily238
How do I add an avatar to my profile? Every time I post it says to please add an avatar to my profile. But whenever I try, it says I don't have access or permission to do that or something. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks so much!

How do I add an avatar to my profile? Every time I post it says to please add an avatar to my profile. But whenever I try, it says I don't have access or permission to do that or something. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks so much!
You can't add an avatar, add a signature, or start conversations until you have 10 posts here on DISboards. We have a test board for use to up your post count: https://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/

Or, since you're only 3 posts away, you can just wait until you post 3 more times.

Once you've reached that milestone, the system take a little while to recognize it (30-60 minutes). Once it does you can add your avatar.

Do comments count? Or do you have to create new threads? I haven't used a BB site since 2002 and apparently I have completely forgotten basic coding.

Responses to threads count. Right now I see two. So, after you have responded ten times, and then the 'system' catches up to the number of posts you can add your avatar.

Responses to threads count. Right now I see two. So, after you have responded ten times, and then the 'system' catches up to the number of posts you can add your avatar.

Thank you so much! Things have come a long way since Windows '98, but I guess some things never change. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts