Hawai’i 10 Night Cruise to Vancouver

The Luau Disney is offering at our overnight stay is the one at the Plantation. Disney has booked the whole venue. That is why you can’t book directly at the Plantation.
sensational Kauai includes the railroad but was booked solid 3 min after Platinum booking opened. We will go to the Plantation via public transport on our first port day in Kauai - its an easy ride.
I’m not sure how but was able to book it as a silver ! Guess we just got lucky. Glad to know it’s close enough for people to still do it on their own.

The Luau Disney is offering at our overnight stay is the one at the Plantation. Disney has booked the whole venue. That is why you can’t book directly at the Plantation.
sensational Kauai includes the railroad but was booked solid 3 min after Platinum booking opened. We will go to the Plantation via public transport on our first port day in Kauai - its an easy ride.
I’m not sure how but was able to book it as a silver ! Guess we just got lucky. Glad to know it’s close enough for people to still do it on their own.

Hi! New to Disboards but this is our 2nd Disney cruise! So excited for this trip. It’s going to be myself (Dannielle), wife (Mariya), DS (Simon, 2), grandmother (Quyen) and family friend (Elsa). Can’t wait! We booked GTY so we don’t know our cabin numbers yet (we booked 2 cabins) but we’d like to join both the Family and Adult only FEs, please!
Welcome aboard! Keep an eye on your GTY. I think many of us have ours. Ours was assigned a few weeks ago.

I believe Sensational Kauai is Sold Out as I also had that one picked to do. This drove home the point I have been making to DH that we need to be Platinum!!
We won't make Platinum for this cruise, but we booked a couple shorter ones to get us to Platinum next year for the new ships. I suspect they're going to be tough for get anything on for a while.

Oops, my point was that I agree with you. We've been groaning about not being Platinum even after doing 80 nights across 7 cruises.

I’ve complained to DH so much about not being platinum it fell on deaf ears now I’m going for not booking concierge so then I can book what I want !! Haa haa haa I’m sure he will go for that !!

I Got the Luau Booked!!! Someone must have cancelled - THANK YOU!! to whoever cancelled!!!!!

Reactions: NAB
FYI - there were several times to pick from If anyone is looking to book this - it is still showing as open!!!

the crew at the doors to cabanas at breakfast wear pin lanyards. The store staff wear lanyards and their are books in the stores. there is also a book at the customer service desk. The officer pin trading will happen once or twice on this cruise. it will be listed in the navigator

Do you know how often they swap out the books in the merch shop? Is it worth checking often?

Official Sign Up for ALL activities Closes Today Midnight !!
Groups going out tomorrow !!
Thanks!!

Please make sure you have 10 post so you can send and receive Private Messages
If you need to up your post count feel free to use this thread !!
Thanks

BEFORE Groups go out I will send a message to make sure you are still interested in doing the Activity you signed up for - please respond - often times people sign up and then disappear to FB or drop the cruise - I would like to make sure your still wanting to do the activity before the groups go out!
Thanks So Much !!

Do you know how often they swap out the books in the merch shop? Is it worth checking often?
Our last few cruises the books were nothing special. They used to use the left over itinerary specific pins in the books and officer pin trading but now they just put those ones on clearance and then send the leftovers to the character warehouse stores in orlando. The books now are filled with a lot of the same pins over and over with the exception of when someone makes a trade.

Drcarr00
You only have posted 3 messages - I am unable to send a Private Message to you - Per DIS rules you need 10 post to send or receive Private Messages - Please post on this thread 8 messages so I can send you the Fish Extender Group Listing tomorrow.
Thanks!

Drcarr00
You only have posted 3 messages - I am unable to send a Private Message to you - Per DIS rules you need 10 post to send or receive Private Messages - Please post on this thread 8 messages so I can send you the Fish Extender Group Listing tomorrow.
Thanks!
Will do!

Hi All,

If not too late we'd like to sign up for the family and Adult FE lists.

It's Bob (DH) and Dale (DW) in Cabin 6630.

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter