Hawaii residents CANNOT buy Ko Olina DVC....

DisneyBride'03

<marquee><font color=red>Jambo Wildbunch Gang</mar
unless they fly to the mainland! The Star Bulletin just ran this story...about a "legal loophole" that Disney will have to obviously fix! They are hoping to have this situation cleared up by 2011!~

Just received this on Yahoo News Alert..Disney

Do you really think they would want to. I think this will be a draw from the mainland.

I could see them really wanting the GCV in Cali.

But it's nice for it to be in the News any how you look at it.

Let's slow down a bit, shall we? Hawaiian residents cannot buy any DVC from home because DVC hasn't made the proper agreements, yet.

No one can buy Ko Olino DVC, yet, because it doesn't exist, yet. The whole article explains that Disney will change its status in plenty of time to take everyone's money.

Let's slow down a bit, shall we? Hawaiian residents cannot buy any DVC from home because DVC hasn't made the proper agreements, yet.

No one can buy Ko Olino DVC, yet, because it doesn't exist, yet. The whole article explains that Disney will change its status in plenty of time to take everyone's money.
Yep. They're pretty good that way!

Until it changes, no one will be able to buy while in HI. I'd expect them to have a sales certer up and running at least a year prior to the resort opening.

We own at BW, but if I were from Hawaii and wanted to buy something at KoOlina, I would buy Marriott (sorry DVC), I don't think DVC can beat Marriott there...

We own at BW, but if I were from Hawaii and wanted to buy something at KoOlina, I would buy Marriott (sorry DVC), I don't think DVC can beat Marriott there...
Plus you get day use privileges.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter