Hawaii Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

melanieewr

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I will try to post this every other month or so as a reminder that I will have a Hawaii condo that I will be able to trade for DVC points. The trade will be 30 DVC points per night initially, but could go higher at a later date. Our condo will be completed October 17th but is currently booked until January 2004. It will be 2 bedrooms (king bed in each room with a sleeper sofa in the living area) with stainless kitchen appliances, granite countertops in kitchen and bathrooms, luxuriously furnished and very well equipped. These are low-rise oceanfront condos and are adjacent to a fabulous golf course. There are also 2 beautiful wedding chapels, a world-class marina, Ilihani Spa, and the Paradise Luau within the resort area. You can find out much more by going to www.kailanihawaii.com and be sure to look at the archived progess pictures.

The condo is about 20 minutes from the Honolulu airport and is close to the town of Kapolei. Kapolei is a newly up and coming town with a Wal-Mart, Old Navy, Chilli's, etc. It is a very nice area.

Please feel free to email me at ewracing99@yahoo.com if you would like more info.

Thanks,
Melanie Wells

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter