He Just Came For The Food: A March 2018 Dining Report *update 9/22 S. Hollow/GF Cafe

You are so going to love the Grand Floridian!!! Your ADR's look awesome!!! When is Artist Point closing???? I hope it's just getting a facelift and reopening!!!!

I heard that somewhere................is that in May? I should know this, shouldn't I?
Yes you should! The race is the weekend of 5-7 April. We are debating if we want to go the week before or the week after. My inclination is after but that is the week before spring break so Casey would be out of school for 2 weeks then.

Oh PLEASE tell me some names, I'm sure their fabulous!
The last one for our beach trip was Pony Pee, lovingly named for its color and in honor of the wild ponies on the island we go to. Before that it was Cowboy John's Camel Toe Ale named for one of our friends who in all seriousness asked if camel toe was a genetic or apparel issue:-) Casey (Jason's mini-brewmaster) named the latest batch OMG WE MADE BEER!

Also no category 1 seating so I got cat. 2 but still good for day of during spring break*
Definitely good!

img_8489-jpg.339352

I know it doesn't look great but it wasn't bad!
For the cheaper price, not bad at all.

Back to the bread, we got like 3 loaves of this before all was said and done.
Impressive!

I do not eat fried chicken, don't know why. I love chicken but not on the bone. I was so hungry that I tried this and OMG LOVED it! Crispy, the skin wasn't chewy which is something else I hate about fried chicken; the meet was tender. We got 3 pails of this!
Impressive again! I'm with ya on chicken on the bone. I"ll eat it, but I use a fork or pull the meat off with my fingers. I won't eat it straight off the bone.

img_8497-jpg.339522

Steve and Chris ate these but Ricky and I chose not to do any tooting later .
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Here's where I step in again because, CARBS!
None of us could get enough of the creamy mashed potatoes except Chris who does not like skin mixed into his potatoes.
Oh you and me both with the carbs. I'm a mashed potato junkie and remember how good these were. I was out of town for work this week and our conference center had a mashed potato bar with dinner one night. I was in carb heaven!

While no specific performer asked me personally to wave my napkin, the glass of sangria I was drinking at the time DID ask me to wave my napkin so here I am in my apparently not re-sized photo:
img_8525-jpg.339526
So good of you to listen to the Sangria !

I highly, highly recommend HDDR! We loved cat. 1 seating but had no problem with cat. 2, although next time we do it we'll splurge for cat. 1 again. It's corny, old time schtick that even my young kids that don't like anything "old" enjoy, and by old I mean they generally poo-poo anything dated 2010 or earlier.
Hope we can do it together one day :drinking1

Last edited:
Love, love LOVE HDDR!!! Such a fun gig and yeah, ummm the sangria has a way of convincing one of doing ridiculous (ly funny) things. Been there, done that. And that food!! A table of perfection! As a side note, I wondered in a TR once up a long time ago, how many crumbs and goobers wiped off slobbering mouths get flung all over the room during the napkin twirling. Inquiring minds need to know!

Soooo, yeah, what's up with AP?? Have any word on the street? Don't get there often, but I will be highly offended and put out if they take away my beloved mushroom soup.

But common sense and the fact that I like Ricky prevailed.
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
Next, we move on to the cornbread. Ah, cornbread :love: I love cornbread to begin with but WDW cornbread has that something special pixiedust: It was hard to have my salad first but I managed to eat that before digging in to this heavenly loaf
I don't know that I've had magical Disney cornbread yet... You have more self control than me!
A sample of Chris' plate just for effect; it's also the only plate pic I took because I was busy with my AYCTD sangria:
#priorities :drinking1
While no specific performer asked me personally to wave my napkin, the glass of sangria I was drinking at the time DID ask me to wave my napkin so here I am in my apparently not re-sized photo:
Well,, you have to do what the Sangria asks. It's like Simon Says.
Let me backtrack because I mentioned dessert but didn't post a pic. The traditional HDDR dessert is strawberry shortcake, something else I don't normally order or eat because it has neither chocolate or PB. However I make an exception here because it's the most delicious dessert this side of the Mississippi:
:laughing: I usually also skip if there is no chocolate! I have had the shortcake at Garden Grill and eaten around the berries - I'm not a strawberry fan. I wonder if we could get the berries on the side for DH... :scratchin
-Plaza lunch so I can get my fried green tomato sandwich again!
When is this? I hope we can cross paths on our short overlap in September!
I wanted to try the monte cristo at Woody's Lunchbox but they took that off the menu. I have to look again and see if there's anything else there I want to try :surfweb:
It's gone already??? I was debating trying it, I was torn since I love Monte Cristos but it's not fried like they normally. Guess I don't have to debate anymore...

HDDR has become a long running joke between R and I because he has a family member (I guess she's my family now too) who is a TA and is constantly harassing us about booking with her. I mostly book through Orbitz or DVC (and occasionally we stay offsite, so through a private timeshare owner)
Yup, it's hard when someone in the family is a TA lol. But they should understand that you are aware of what they can do for you, and if you ever want to use their services you will. No need to continually remind you! Since I started out just doing Disney and then branched out into everything else, I did let friends/family know I could do their "other" destinations when they'd bring up cruising with Norwegian, or going to the DR, etc. I tell them once, that's it. And I remind people with my FB ads :thumbsup2 But harassing isn't going to get business, just like my friends that sell Lularoe aren't going to get my business by asking me every week if I want Disney leggings when clearly I don't since I don't have any and nobody is going to get me to be one of their 40 people who want to lose weight this month by sending me private FB messages every few days (mainly because I don't want to stop eating................)

She also has a friend whose daughter is apparently in HDDR although I've never seen this person in anyone's photos. So allllllll of the family gatherings consist of "have you been to hoop dee doo yet" and "you know I can book disney for you!" :rolleyes1 Changing gears...
Makes for fun gatherings lol! But you guys should try HDDR, it's so fun. And more fun when you keep :drinking1And even more fun if you continue to tell R's family that you haven't been even when you have

Pssst. Secret. I read other people's reports on my phone, so I can't tell.
Good, because if you were on your computer they would jump out at you like nobody's business!

We are trying Trails End brunch this August, I can’t wait to have more of the delicious corn bread!
Steve and I did that a couple years ago and really enjoyed it :goodvibes

Hoop Dee Doo! Yay!! We thought it was so much fun, and the food was good when we went.
Yes! I've read a couple reviews where folks don't particularly like the food so maybe it depends on the night, but we were fully satisfied lol

Yeah, I've only been starting to hear about this recently. What's going on here!?
There's a loooooong thread on this over on the restaurant forum, but basically they are shutting down after I believe Oct. 28th - or at least no more ADR's are available after that date and a very reliable food services CM has said they're closing for a period of time. Word on the street is that they are re-doing it and possibly WCC too; AP will no longer be a signature and will be a character meal, but no clarity on whether it'll be character for all 3 meals. And no word on what is happening to WCC either.
I like the idea of a new character meal if it has different or uncommon characters, but NOT for all 3 meals and I don't like that it won't be a signature. I need to get back over to that thread, I haven't read it for a couple weeks now :surfweb:

I have to do some napkin waving (and sangria drinking) when we're there in Dec, we were on the top floor last time and didn't get to participate as much.
What category did you get for Dec? I hope you guys have great seats this time!

Nothing. Nothing beyond carbs is necessary :snooty:
I think I've said this before, but #soulsista!

This sentence actually made me LOL :rotfl2:
That's my job :D

This looks like such a fun place! I think I went there when I was a little kid, but I don't remember. I've wanted to go on recent trips, but it always seemed too difficult to fit into plans. Maybe one day we'll make it over there.
I know, I'm not sure why but you're right, it's not always easy to fit in. That's why it took us 4 years to go back even though we loved it and Chris kept asking! But you should try because it's so much fun!

HDDR looks like so much fun! It definitely seems like there is something for everyone (bottomless sangria for me, obviously). I'll have to keep that one in mind for next time...whenever that will be :rolleyes2
I do hope you get there soon, and that things are going as smooth as possible for you over there :hug: So when you do definitely take the boys to this, you all would love it!!

OMG! I THINK I am going down Sept. 14-17!! If I get there - I'm going to have my eyes peeled to run in to you.
Excellent! Where are you staying? If you do go down we can check our plans and see if we overlap, you don't have to peel your eyes lol we can try to meet up :thumbsup2

Okay, why are you so good and persuading me to do things?
I'm mesmerizing :rotfl2: I saw that in your PTR! I think you said you can't fit it in, but I'd definitely love to see a HDDR "review" from a southerner!

Then, THEN, you throw in all I can drink Sangria? I don't like wine, but I can drink myself under the table in Sangria. Really, Ariane, really. You do this to me?
Oooh, I'd love to have a sangria-drinking throwdown with you sometime!

When is Artist Point closing???? I hope it's just getting a facelift and reopening!!!!
:sad2: There's this long thread on the restaurant forum, but you can't make ADR's for after 10/28 and no word on when it'll re-open. And no clarity on exactly WHAT they're doing, but very strong possibility it's becoming a non-sig AND character dining for at least breakfast if not all 3 meals :( and if that's the case I'll be very disappointed. They're also saying WCC is going to change but not how; keeping an eye on all this since it's happening at my favorite resort!

The race is the weekend of 5-7 April. We are debating if we want to go the week before or the week after. My inclination is after but that is the week before spring break so Casey would be out of school for 2 weeks then.
Hmmm, well she'd technically only be missing one week since they're closed the other......and actually since neither is the week right before or after Easter you won't be there at as bad a time as we were this year. I'm going to do something and text you, I don't think price/crowd wise it'll really matter so really it depends on the whole school thing with Casey.

The last one for our beach trip was Pony Pee, lovingly named for its color and in honor of the wild ponies on the island we go to. Before that it was Cowboy John's Camel Toe Ale named for one of our friends who in all seriousness asked if camel toe was a genetic or apparel issue:-) Casey (Jason's mini-brewmaster) named the latest batch OMG WE MADE BEER!
OMG I LOVE THE NAMES! And I love your friend who was unsure about the origin of Camel Toe :rotfl2:so I think I'd have to try that one first.

I was out of town for work this week and our conference center had a mashed potato bar with dinner one night. I was in carb heaven!
I have heard of these lovely bars but never experienced one.....it would probably be my 2nd favorite type of bar right after a, you know, BAR.
So good of you to listen to the Sangria !
It's what you have to do.

Hope we can do it together one day :drinking1
Me too :hug:

Love, love LOVE HDDR!!! Such a fun gig and yeah, ummm the sangria has a way of convincing one of doing ridiculous (ly funny) things. Been there, done that.
:thumbsup2

As a side note, I wondered in a TR once up a long time ago, how many crumbs and goobers wiped off slobbering mouths get flung all over the room during the napkin twirling. Inquiring minds need to know!
Um, this made me :laughing: and then :crazy2: and then think about what goobers and crumbs my family went home with flung all over us! Of course my napkin was perfectly clean because I'm perfect :snooty: but we did have two small toddlers at the table next to us so we probably had nasties flung our way :faint:

Soooo, yeah, what's up with AP?? Have any word on the street? Don't get there often, but I will be highly offended and put out if they take away my beloved mushroom soup.
I think you may have to be ready to be highly offended with the rest of us :sad1: because it seems, if the word on the street is correct, that it will no longer be a signature whenever it reopens after closing in late Oct. I really, REALLY hope that part of the rumor is wrong; it's supposed to become a character meal, possibly for all 3 meals (which would suck) or maybe just breakfast, maybe B and L, no solid details as of the last time I checked the thread. And no word on how long it'll be closed for either or what the menu would be if it does become a non-sig, but if it's characters I'm sure it would be a buffet for the kids. And if not a buffet, who knows if they'd keep our mushroom soup :love:

I don't know that I've had magical Disney cornbread yet... You have more self control than me!
You need to get you some cornbread, lady!

Well,, you have to do what the Sangria asks. It's like Simon Says.
lol I love it, Simon Says for adults!

I usually also skip if there is no chocolate! I have had the shortcake at Garden Grill and eaten around the berries - I'm not a strawberry fan. I wonder if we could get the berries on the side for DH... :scratchin
You know I don't mind the berry sauce but I can totally skip the berries.

When is this? I hope we can cross paths on our short overlap in September!
I definitely want to! I'll PM you our schedule but we're doing the Plaza for lunch on the 17th before we leave; have to check the time because my mind is shot lol. From what I can remember we are at Epcot/HS on the 13th, MK/Epcot on the 14th, doing all 4 parks on the 15th and all I remember is we're ending at AK, then more AK on the 16th before the Halloween party at night. So hopefully we cross at least once!

It's gone already??? I was debating trying it, I was torn since I love Monte Cristos but it's not fried like they normally. Guess I don't have to debate anymore...
Yup, they got rid of it like a week or so ago. Said it wasn't popular? I wasn't sure how it would be either but I also love Monte Cristo's so was willing to try it......

:sad2: There's this long thread on the restaurant forum, but you can't make ADR's for after 10/28 and no word on when it'll re-open. And no clarity on exactly WHAT they're doing, but very strong possibility it's becoming a non-sig AND character dining for at least breakfast if not all 3 meals
:(and if that's the case I'll be very disappointed. They're also saying WCC is going to change but not how; keeping an eye on all this since it's happening at my favorite resort!

Yep, that could potentially suck, as WL is one of my favs too!!! I think Artist Point is underrated...I really like it!!!! I think it used to have a character breakfast with Pooh and Friends when Tim and Matt were little...I'm almost positive we did it eons ago...
I think you should stay there in May...:D:D:D

There's a loooooong thread on this over on the restaurant forum, but basically they are shutting down after I believe Oct. 28th - or at least no more ADR's are available after that date and a very reliable food services CM has said they're closing for a period of time. Word on the street is that they are re-doing it and possibly WCC too; AP will no longer be a signature and will be a character meal, but no clarity on whether it'll be character for all 3 meals. And no word on what is happening to WCC either.
I like the idea of a new character meal if it has different or uncommon characters, but NOT for all 3 meals and I don't like that it won't be a signature. I need to get back over to that thread, I haven't read it for a couple weeks now :surfweb:

I just recently discovered this thread! It'll be interesting to see how that all plays out. It would make sense to add a character breakfast or something and give the restaurant a facelift, and then maintain its signature status and quality with a regular signature dinner service. I understand needing to do something else to get more people in the doors—when we were there there weren't very many tables full—but I hope it doesn't lose its charm and the excellent food.

lol I love it, Simon Says for adults!
Just realized, it should be Sangria Says!
You know I don't mind the berry sauce but I can totally skip the berries.
Ha! My dad's family is terribly picky, and my aunt is horrible. Like, she asks Mexican restaurants if they season their ground beef and can they not season hers... o_O But she is pretty anti fruit anything, and will not eat anything if you tell her it's a fruit sauce, etc. But she still raves about some delicious red sauce that my cousin's wife put on a dessert she took to their house one time :rotfl:
I definitely want to! I'll PM you our schedule but we're doing the Plaza for lunch on the 17th before we leave; have to check the time because my mind is shot lol. From what I can remember we are at Epcot/HS on the 13th, MK/Epcot on the 14th, doing all 4 parks on the 15th and all I remember is we're ending at AK, then more AK on the 16th before the Halloween party at night. So hopefully we cross at least once!

Our current very basic plans are here https://www.disboards.com/threads/l...-dual-ptr-updated-7-26.3691513/#post-59446320 We're getting in on the 13th now, but doing mostly Universal that weekend. Maybe I need to book MNSSHP that night too :laughing: But we totally have the Plaza on the 17th at 1:30pm! I've been trying to switch it for Ohana but am not having any luck, so I might just stick with the Ohana reservation I got later in the trip.
Yup, they got rid of it like a week or so ago. Said it wasn't popular? I wasn't sure how it would be either but I also love Monte Cristo's so was willing to try it......
So sad! Guess I'll have to go look at the menu again.

Meet up in the works?? I bit the bullet and booked the trip today. I'm at French Quarter from the 14-17. Doing the Halloween party on Sunday night. Hope I can bump into you.

just like my friends that sell Lularoe aren't going to get my business by asking me every week if I want Disney leggings when clearly I don't since I don't have any and nobody is going to get me to be one of their 40 people who want to lose weight this month by sending me private FB messages every few days (mainly because I don't want to stop eating................)
I snorted my drink through my nose! Yes!!! You are so right :rotfl: and no I don't think your "fitness wraps" work, people!!! My favorite is the people who send me Facebook messages about the same skincare products I already use... eye roll.

Makes for fun gatherings lol! But you guys should try HDDR, it's so fun. And more fun when you keep :drinking1And even more fun if you continue to tell R's family that you haven't been even when you have
:rotfl2: And you know I'm just enough of a mischief maker to do that. Seriously I told R that I would watch it on YouTube just to be able to say YES WE SAW IT sheesh. But yeah unlimited sangria is so my thing! :drinking1

HDDR looks like fun, and you can't go wrong with cornbread!! I was going to try the Monte Cristo at Woodys Lunch box too, I'll guess I need a plan B.

I think it used to have a character breakfast with Pooh and Friends when Tim and Matt were little...I'm almost positive we did it eons ago...
I don't remember the character breakfast there personally but yes, people have been saying it was there.

It would make sense to add a character breakfast or something and give the restaurant a facelift, and then maintain its signature status and quality with a regular signature dinner service. I understand needing to do something else to get more people in the doors—when we were there there weren't very many tables full—but I hope it doesn't lose its charm and the excellent food.
I agree with all of this ::yes:: A character meal there instead of WCC would bring people in, and since they aren't currently open for breakfast or lunch - yeah, do it. But KEEP the dinner a signature, just adding the characters to other meals should put the restaurant on more guests' radars.

Just realized, it should be Sangria Says!
:thumbsup2

Our current very basic plans are here https://www.disboards.com/threads/l...-dual-ptr-updated-7-26.3691513/#post-59446320 We're getting in on the 13th now, but doing mostly Universal that weekend. Maybe I need to book MNSSHP that night too :laughing:
OK I'm going to go have a look! And I agree you should do MNSSHP on the 13th, so let me and @Raeven know when you get your tickets ;)

But we totally have the Plaza on the 17th at 1:30pm!
OK our reservation is 12:15 because we'll have to get ME like 2:30 :sad: but since we're at the GF we won't have to leave MK THAT much before then. So either we'll still be finishing up at the Plaza when you get there or we can quick meet in between our lunch and yours, but we'll definitely say hello (and hopefully have met at MNSSHP!)

and no I don't think your "fitness wraps" work, people!!
"Hi friends, I know you won't believe me but this TOTALLY WORKS! Check out my friend ariane37. Here's what she looked like right after the Food and Wine festival, and here's what she looks like now, a few weeks BEFORE the festival. THIS WRAP IS AMAZING! Just pm me with 75 of your closest friends whom you don't care if you never talk to again and I'll bother them every week for the next 6 months to give me $$. And I'll post another picture of ariane37 after this years' festival during which she will not be wearing the wrap and will be eating everything in sight. THIS PRODUCT CHANGED MY LIFE"

If you're on reddit, check out /antiMLM. @ariane37 and @pepperandchips
My sister is on reddit all the time, I'll have to check it out, thanks!

I was going to try the Monte Cristo at Woodys Lunch box too, I'll guess I need a plan B.
I know, it's hard finding things to eat at HS and I was looking forward to this. I do want to try the Brown Derby Lounge - which is totally different than Woody's Lunchbox lol - but the Monte Cristo looked so good.

OK our reservation is 12:15 because we'll have to get ME like 2:30 :sad: but since we're at the GF we won't have to leave MK THAT much before then. So either we'll still be finishing up at the Plaza when you get there or we can quick meet in between our lunch and yours, but we'll definitely say hello (and hopefully have met at MNSSHP!)
*goes to move Plaza reservation* :rotfl:
I'm working on Zack for the Halloween party... he's already all worked up about missing park time at Universal to do brunch with Raeven and Josh, even though he wants to go to brunch with them! Boys are silly. Now we're coming down a day earlier and doing HHN, so that fixed that. Oh darn, an extra day... :rolleyes1

It's NACHO Decision so We're Going to Pecos Bills
And......Eggs
Yeah I know I haven't been starting my dining report posts off with these witty titles, but I don't care. This one just came to me while adding the pics so it's what you get!
I left off on our Hoop night which was a whopping hit, and again I'll say I highly recommend it. We were now on day 6 of our trip and Ricky and I were starting this one off with some HS EMH, just the two of us. He wanted to ride RnRC again and we didn't have another FP for it, nor had we had any luck getting one even late at night, so this was the only way we were going to manage it.
We arrived at the park about 7:25 for an 8am opening, got in 2 rides on RnRC and 2 on TOT before hopping the bus over to MK to meet the rest of our party. We'd had great luck getting on our rides that morning and it continued as the MK bus was actually waiting for us, so we were rewarded with a #transportationwin!
Oh but on the way out we stopped at Starbucks (#puttingmyboysthroughcollege). I share with you the best picture I've ever taken; our breakfast sandwich:

IMG_8537.JPG
:laughing:
We both got this sandwich which we love but this has to be the most pathetic looking sandwich ever in this picture. Funny enough, when we met up with Steve and Chris on Main St. they were eating the same ones!
By the time we met them we were coming up on the end of our first FP window so we hightailed it over to BTMRR, followed right away by our 2nd FP for Splash. That was followed by a pleasant train ride over to Fantasyland for our 3rd FP, otherwise known here as "Steve's favorite ride", 7DMT.
Once we'd used our FP's we not only couldn't get other good ones, we were hungry again! If you remember, I'd wanted to try Pecos Bill's earlier in our trip but was voted down. Today Steve pretty much told the boys that's where we were going; nachos all around!!!!
We were still standing by 7DMT so we did mobile ordering, one of the best things Disney has come out with. Not as good as Express Transportation, but good enough that they'll probably get rid of it like they did Express Transportation :headache::mad: We hit the button that says whatever it says to have them start preparing the order, figuring we'd be there shortly, NOT figuring that the FoF parade was at noon that day and we needed to cross the street in Frontierland just as it was beginning..........ugh, oh well, luckily they had just set our food down when we arrived so it wasn't cold.

Now this wasn't mine and Steve's first time here, it had just been awhile. And the kids didn't remember ever being here. I'll just go wherever Nachos are.
Speaking of:

Beef Nachos
Tortilla Chips topped with Queso, Seasoned Ground Beef, Lettuce and Tomato

IMG_8552.JPG

These were mine, all mine. Not sure where the tomatoes were that are in the description but I was ok without them and I really enjoyed these. Were they the best I've had? No, and in Disney that distinction goes to the Pulled Pork Nachos at Tambu Lounge/Capt. Cooks. But the beef was seasoned nice and the queso was good, and I ate these down to the cardboard container bottom.

Everyone else got a burger, either with or without bacon and cheese, so I share one picture:

1/3 lb Angus Bacon Cheeseburger
Flame-broiled 1/3 lb Angus Burger topped with Bacon, melted American Cheese served with Tortilla Chips

IMG_8551.JPG

And the side of chips:

IMG_8553.JPG

Everyone was happy with their burgers and everyone got some toppings from the toppins' bar.
Toppins' bar.
Fixin's bar?
Homecomin'?

I do have to say Steve didn't particularly like the.....toppings bar (Homecoming. Sorry). He thought it was very messy and sloppy and didn't like everyone's hands there. He doesn't really like buffets for this reason but eats at some and does love Boma. In the end we were all fine with our lunch but I think we'd go back to Columbia Harbor House or Pinocchio's before returning here.

We caught the Move It, Shake It parade on the way out and split up from there. The kids went back to the resort so Ricky could rest his knee for the night and Chris could get his rashy arm and hand out of the sun, while Steve and I took the boat to the GF to check out the Easter stuff in the lobby

IMG_8578.JPG

What was in the lobby? Since it's been 5 months some of you may have forgotten, but for Easter the GF lobby is FULL of Easter eggs!
And since this IS a dining report and eggs are food, and even though some of the other resorts have eggs also but the GF has the MOST eggs, I'm going to post half of the GF eggs here and the other half in my TR. Plus we didn't eat again until dinner so this post would be super lame if I stopped it now.

Sign explaining the eggs:

IMG_8583.JPG

There were tons of people in the lobby checking out the eggs and we actually were on line to see them. Not a crazy line, but behind enough people that if we were rude New Yorkers we could have jumped in front of enough people for them to complain.
And away we go!
Before we get to the Disney-themed eggs, a Victorian-inspired one front and back:

IMG_8581.JPG

IMG_8582.JPG

It's beautiful, amazing how detailed they all are, and of course I would have loved to lean over and grab me a handful of jellybeans............

IMG_8584.JPG

Fox and the Hound! Saw that movie in the theater as a pre-teen who had just gotten her period and I cried man, I cried.
Close up of the Lion King egg:

IMG_8586.JPG

Reminds me of the LK scene in Mickey's Philharmagic :goodvibes

MORE EGGS IN NEXT POST

Last edited:
EGGS-ACTLY WHY IT'S NICE TO GO AT EASTER, CON'T

IMG_8588.JPG

Not a great picture but the only one I have of the Nemo and steam-punk eggs.

IMG_8590.JPG

Not a Frozen fan but, had to take it for all those of you who are.......

IMG_8591.JPG

Again, what I do for my friends who love what I don't understand!

IMG_8592.JPG

Now this guy doesn't get enough love in the park, and I love Jiminy Cricket on top :goodvibes

IMG_8593.JPG

IMG_8595.JPG

Yay! Wizard of Oz, one of my favorites! And reminded me of GMR, RIP :sad1:

IMG_8599.JPG

Kitties :cat:

How impressive are these?? More in my TR if you're following me there too as soon as I update again. We enjoyed seeing these and if we ever dare to go back during spring break :scared: I'd be interested to see how they change them up.

We shopped a little, went to Basin of course, and then returned to WL. We had changed our dinner plans AGAIN but also had some after dinner plans I was looking forward to, and I was hoping Ricky's knee would hold up.

We both got this sandwich which we love but this has to be the most pathetic looking sandwich ever in this picture. Funny enough, when we met up with Steve and Chris on Main St. they were eating the same ones!
Is this the bacon, egg and Gouda? That one is my favorite :hyper:

I'll just go wherever Nachos are.
That is absolutely my mantra. :thumbsup2

No, and in Disney that distinction goes to the Pulled Pork Nachos at Tambu Lounge/Capt. Cooks.
I feel like those (which I do love) are in a different subcategory of nachos. There's like at least these subcategories: Tex-Mex Nachos, Nachos from Places With Numbers on the Menu, Bar Nachos, Theme Park and Ball Park Nachos, Unique Nachos, Dessert Nachos, and Totchos. I *might* have a nacho problem.

Everyone else got a burger,
:scared1:

Oh the humanity!!

Not a crazy line, but behind enough people that if we were rude New Yorkers we could have jumped in front of enough people for them to complain.
Oh my gosh :rotfl:

I would have loved to lean over and grab me a handful of jellybeans............
I can see the headline now... "Disney TA banned from parks after vandalizing candy displays at flagship resort" :laughing: although they are missing a sales opportunity by not selling jellybeans and other Easter treats in the lobby like they do the gingerbread shingles

EGGS-ACTLY WHY IT'S NICE TO GO AT EASTER,
I see what you did there! I love these new titles you've embraced here

Now this guy doesn't get enough love in the park, and I love Jiminy Cricket on top
But why does his egg look like it was laid by a rusty old 900 year old overworked hen?

And I couldn't get my multiquote to work for toppins' fixins' and homecomin' so just... no, no disney, no!!! Stop droppin' letters off of words!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter