Heading to Shanghai Disneyland in October

Absimilliard

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone,

I just booked my hotel and flights for Shanghai for a trip in October. I am planning a day or two at Shanghai Disneyland, a day at Happy Valley Shanghai (standard amusement park in Shanghai) and a day at Joyland. Joyland is for my own amusement as that park made the news when it happened due to shamelessly lifting off a bunch of licenses illegally. Starcraft, World of Warcraft, etc. They also happen to have an amazing flying coaster so that will be a fun day.

I already have a 10 year visa from my previous trip to China, so I don't need to do the 144 hours visa. I am flying from Montreal to Shanghai direct thanks to a great deal on the airfare. For the hotel, I booked in the middle of Shanghai as it was much cheaper (349 yuans vs 1099 yuans for the Toy Story Hotel each night) and I don't mind the 66 minutes subway ride each way to Disney.

I was warned of overcrowding at SDL, so that's why my plans are flexible and we'll judge by how crowded it actually is. I am already planning to bring an empty suitcase so I can raid the TRON store for the merchandise!

We will be at sdl October 18-20 and hope the crowds won't be too bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter