Healthy breakfast options either at Citywalk or inside the parks?

Esmerelda

DVC'r 10/04/Dis Veteran
We will be at the parks next fall and we would like healthy options for breakfast if possible. Things like fruit, granola, yogurt, etc. It does not have to be a sit down you get served type meal, it can be an on the go type meal. My husband has many health issues and the one thing that helps is a good diet and lots of exercise (which he will get there). :) My friend is a diabetic as well. We aren’t interested in croissants, bagels, donuts, etc. I appreciate any insight from here. We haven’t been to the parks in 7 years. Thanks

We will be at the parks next fall and we would like healthy options for breakfast if possible. Things like fruit, granola, yogurt, etc. It does not have to be a sit down you get served type meal, it can be an on the go type meal. My husband has many health issues and the one thing that helps is a good diet and lots of exercise (which he will get there). :) My friend is a diabetic as well. We aren’t interested in croissants, bagels, donuts, etc. I appreciate any insight from here. We haven’t been to the parks in 7 years. Thanks

Are you staying onsite?

I would order groceries to your room. It will save you a ton of money, is convenient, and you can order what you want. We did a case of water, cereal, yogurt, milk, fruit and snacks for under $30.
I would suggest Amazon Prime Now, Instacart, or Garden grocers.

We will be at RPR. We are only onsite for 1 day and able to go to the park. We want to spend as much time as possible in the parks so would rather eat out and about. I hope that made sense.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts