Height requirements on Sesame Street?

GreatScotts5

Earning My Ears
Hi all! We are taking our 2 (almost 3) year old to SeaWorld in April and I was a little confused on the height requirements for some of the rides! Most say 42” OR with an adult does that mean our son (he’s 36”) can still ride as long as one of us rides with him?

Hi all! We are taking our 2 (almost 3) year old to SeaWorld in April and I was a little confused on the height requirements for some of the rides! Most say 42” OR with an adult does that mean our son (he’s 36”) can still ride as long as one of us rides with him?

Yes,

For Big Bird's Twirl 'N' Whirl and Elmo's Choo Choo Train: Guests 36" (91 cm) or taller can ride unaccompanied; guests below 36" must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
Hand held infants may not ride these rides.

For Abby's Flower Tower, Cookie Drop! and Slimey's Slider: Guests 42" (107 cm) or taller can ride unaccompanied; guests below 42" must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
Hand held infants may not ride these rides.

And for Super Grover's Box Car Derby: Guests must be at least 38" (97 cm) or taller to ride; guests who are between 38" and 40.9" tall must be accompanied by a supervising companion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter