Hello everyone!

fabledtongues

Keep Moving Forward
So apparently I have had this account since late April and didn't even know about it when I tried to make a new account this morning, lol.

So I just wanted to introduce myself! I'm Meagan, I'm 24, and I love Disney (obviously)! I am most active on the Walt Disney World subreddit, but was kind of frustrated with the lack of content besides photos. I love reading trip reports and I love Disney food. So I was pretty ecstatic to learn about this forum!

I haven't been active in a forum since VMK days! (if any of you remember VMK, I love you) So I'm pretty familiar with forums, but man it's been years.

I'm excited to see everything this forum has to offer!

Hi Meagan, Welcome. I'm a newbie to the boards as well and hope to earn my ears soon :). I got interested in the forums after joining DVC with Riviera and listening to Pete's podcasts. We are going to Aulani next year, hopefully if this pandemic lightens up.

Welcome (or welcome back as the case may be, Meagan). Nice to meet you!

Thank you, nice to meet you!

Hi and welcome!

Hi, welcome to you too!

Hi Meagan, Welcome. I'm a newbie to the boards as well and hope to earn my ears soon :). I got interested in the forums after joining DVC with Riviera and listening to Pete's podcasts. We are going to Aulani next year, hopefully if this pandemic lightens up.

Hi, welcome as well! Aulani sounds like fun, I hope you can take that trip next year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter