Hello..I'm new today!!!

almoz

Earning My Ears
Hi There.
I've been lurking for a while, getting good information for our next trip. We leave in 11 days :Pinkbounc
I LOVE Disney and so do my 2 boys, 10 and 7.
Just wanted to say Hi and Thanks for all your great advice.

Oh, 11 days!!..I'm envious. ;) A big welcome to you! This is such a great place; I love just "hanging out" and reading everyone's posts. Definitely something for everyone!

Hey there & welcome to DIS! This place is awsome, w/lots of great people & lots of topics that you can post to. Have fun on your trip too - I'm jealous along w/lots of other people. :smooth:

HI :wave:

Welcome to Dis :flower:

Have fun on your trip. :Pinkbounc I wish I was going that soon. I am sure you will get a lot of info here.

It was so nice to hear from some of you. I am so looking forward to our trip :cool1: !!!!
I'd take all of you with me, but I don't think you'd fit in my suitcase...I'm a heavy packer as it is and I'm packing for 4 people for 14 days ;)
I can't wait to try a Dole Whip, as I've never heard of them before I found this wonderful website!!!
I finally talked my two boys (who thought they were too old for Winnie the Pooh and the Crystal Palace character breakfast...Imagine too old for Pooh!!!) into breakfast there on our next to last day. I think I'm the kid in this family sometimes :flower:
Anyway, thanks for the welcome and I'll post some trip reports when I return, if anyone is interested.

Hi, I just joined recently myself. It is so informative..I love it.. Have a great trip and tell "our friends" that we all said HI!!! :earsgirl:

:cheer2: Enjoy your trip,it should be great weather there at this time of year!
Glad you're with us!
Kirsten in Nova Scotia :cloud9: :mickeybar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter