Hello-It'sSmee! A July 2020 "It's Good to Be Bad AND Back" TR *Link to new TR 2/21*

Thanks for sharing another great trip with us! You finish your reports so much more timely than I do :rotfl:
Well I also don't work outside the house AND I'm not pregnant!! LOL you think you're slow at finishing them no wait till that adorable little baby comes!
As always thank you for following along :hug:
Great to read about people enjoying themselves at a place we all love.
Aw thank you :) I agree; back in the spring when things were REALLY bleak and the parks were first closed it cheered me up to be on here reading about trips and I was thrilled to be able to starting writing (and reading) about new ones again. I'm glad you enjoyed this, I really need to get going on our Sept TR!

I thought I was MUCH further behind than I was so I didn't quote much! Turns out it was mostly four pages of other people's comments!

We saw these cute "yellow shirts" quite often around the parks and DS in July;

I never saw them even once last week :confused3 Of course, they may have gotten lost in the massive crowds.

it'll keep you scratching your head - until next time!

What the??

Great trip report! You had the kind of crowds I was hoping for!

I'll see you in your other reports!

I never saw them even once last week :confused3 Of course, they may have gotten lost in the massive crowds.
Funny we saw them more in Sept than July too! But yes it's easy to spot them when no crowds are around lol
What the??
::yes::
No.Freakin.Idea
I'll see you in your other reports!
Yay! As always thanks for reading! You haven't missed much on the new TR or dining report; pretty slow updating lately!

:wave: Hi, Im so happy I found you again! Ive been off the boards for almost a year but im finally ready to get some Disney Joy vicariously. Love your trip trip reports and cant wait to catch up on all of them

:wave: Hi, Im so happy I found you again! Ive been off the boards for almost a year but im finally ready to get some Disney Joy vicariously. Love your trip trip reports and cant wait to catch up on all of them
Well hello and Happy New Year! I'm glad you're back and glad you found me too :goodvibes I'm way behind, I've been wanting to do a TR for our family Thanksgiving trip since we rarely take the boys but I haven't had time yet. Still working on my dining report from September lol but planning so start that Thanksgiving TR any day now :rolleyes1
ok yall are adorable
LOL thank you! We'll probably be getting into similar mischief when we meet up in Disney again next weekend!

Well hello and Happy New Year! I'm glad you're back and glad you found me too :goodvibes I'm way behind, I've been wanting to do a TR for our family Thanksgiving trip since we rarely take the boys but I haven't had time yet. Still working on my dining report from September lol but planning so start that Thanksgiving TR any day now :rolleyes1

LOL thank you! We'll probably be getting into similar mischief when we meet up in Disney again next weekend!
Well of course you will! Other wise what is the point of going to Disney with Friends? Plus I would be very disappointed if you didnt.:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!