Hello!!!

kissy

Mouseketeer
Hi there! My name is Christen and I am planning my first ever trip to WDW with the kids!! I grew up in CA (but now I'm in MS) so I spent ALOT of time at Disneyland. I've only been to WDW one other time before and that was when I was a teenager. SO I've never taken my DD's (ages 8 and 2) to disney at all. A bit nervous about it but I think it will be a blast. I miss Mickey Mouse since I haven't been in about 9 years!!! Wierd since for the first 20 yrs of my life I went at least 3 times a year!!! Anyway, glad I found this board so i can get lots of tips! Can't wait to get to know everyone!

Hi Kissy, welcome to the Dis! I am sure you will get lots of tips to help make your first trip to DW magical! :earsgirl: :earsboy:

Hello Kissy

Welcome to the Dis Boards

You will find a wealth of information here, I'm sure Mickey::MickeyMo will forgive you!
Just don't let it be another 9 years.:earseek: he has feelings to , I mean does'nt he ? he does right ? :rotfl2:I'm sure he does. I

think! :confused3

Welcome to the Disney forum! Don't worry about not being there in that long, I haven't been there since '01 or so. My memories are all coming back little by little when I read some of these threads though. :goodvibes Hope you enjoy yourself here! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter