Help 2 Year Old Needs Vcr And All Hotels W/vcr Are Booked.

CDENORA1

Earning My Ears
PLEASE HELP MY 2 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER LOVES HER VIDEOS, BUT ALL THE HOTELS THAT ARE REASONABLE ARE ALL BOOKED WE ARE ON A LOW BUDGET THIS YEAR. IT WAS EITHER BOOK A CHEAP HOTEL ROOM AND RENT A CAR AND GO TO DIFFERENT THEME PARKS OR STAY ON SITE AND JUST GO TO DISNEY.

WHAT DO I DO TO KEEP HER MIND OFF HER VIDEOS. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

When are you going? That might help us.

Where did you check for hotel rooms? Did you check with the Orlando Tourist Bureau or Hotel Kingdom yet?

I think once your DD gets to Orlando she will forget all about her videos. I wouldn't fret too much about it.

My son is a video freak, so I know your pain. To solve that problem, my sister brought him a VCR in a Bag, which is sold at Target. It goes for about $250, but we travel alot in the car so to keep him quiet it was well worth it. It also plugs into the hotel or home outlet, so he can watch it where there is no VCR. With our 7 hour drives to Florida and our 2 hour drives to my parents' house, it's truly paid for itself.

p0003192g.jpg

They can also be rented, but I'm not comfortable with renting something so expensive to let lose on a child! The rental I checked rented it out for $99 a week, which is not much less than owning one.

Lots of the timeshare properties have VCRs so you might want to check them. Also, the vacation homes offer them in most homes.

Hope that helps!

Honestly, your kid won't miss them!

Mine didn't, I wouldn't worry about that, they will not even talk about the videos/movies!

Instead of renting one for $99. Go to Costco or Walmart and buy the cheapest one you can for about $50. Then just leave it there when you go home.

Then just leave it there when you go home.
Or ... but a roll of duct tape, keep the original box and tape the thing up. It might even make it as carry on luggage, especially if it's small.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter